Are there still issues with G3258 and Windows 10?

I managed to get my system up and running a few months ago, but from a fresh install. I'm looking to help my mother upgrade her machine from Windows 7 to 10. I know it varies from system to system, but has anyone else tried upgrading their rigs with G3258's recently?

Want to build yourself a NAS? Check here!

What problems have people been having? I haven't heard of problems with G3258 and windows 10.

It's a long story, but back in the late beta days of Windows 10, people noticed that due to microcode or something in Windows 10, the G3258 wasn't able to overclock or in some cases a core had to be disabled to run Windows 10 without bluescreening.

Want to build yourself a NAS? Check here!

It's a long story, but nack in the late beta days of Windows 10, people noticed that due to microcode or something in Windows 10, the G3258 wasn't able to overclock or in some cases a core had to be disabled to run Windows 10 without bluescreening.

I can second this, my friend simply couldn't overclock at all without blue screening on Windows 10 yet he could go to 5.2GHz fine on Windows 7 (I still need proof)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats