Amazon Prime for 73$

SirNumbers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DBYBNEE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DBYBNEE&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=3TKINDK3JU3SY4QO

Amazon is celebrating 73rd annual golden globe award and prime membership is available at 73$.

EDIT :- link below. Yes I bought prime last week and had price adjusted. 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

this is a joke, yes?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

All I can think is. "The longer the golden globe go on, the worse this deal will become."

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

All I can think is. "The longer the golden globe go on, the worse this deal will become."

It's only for a limited time offer actually.

After 2042 this "special occasion" will make the price worse :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DBYBNEE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DBYBNEE&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=3TKINDK3JU3SY4QO

Amazon is celebrating 73rd annual golden globe award and prime membership is available at 73$.

How did you get the price ajusted

Well you go to NYU, you can get Prime for 49 bucks a year instead...just Prime Student.

I assume you have a EDU email to use...

How did you get the price ajusted

contact support

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

this is a joke, yes?

Huh?

No...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."