My Change To the PC Master Race

ChevbeeHD

Alot of you will probably think this post is useless but for those of you who are on the line about PC Gaming Read On

About a week ago I switched to the PC Master Race and i dont have the best of pc's (AMD FX 6300 R9 380 4GB 16GB ram and 1 120GB and a bunch of old HDD's) but what can I say..... im switched. I use to think my Xbox One was the best thing ever but just after playing games like Ware Face and CSGO the difference is amazing so if there are any other people on the line like i was i would recommend you change to PC gaming because its simply amazing

Alot of you will probably think this post is useless but for those of you who are on the line about PC Gaming Read On

About a week ago I switched to the PC Master Race and i dont have the best of pc's (AMD FX 6300 R9 380 4GB 16GB ram and 1 120GB and a bunch of old HDD's) but what can I say..... im switched. I use to think my Xbox One was the best thing ever but just after playing games like Ware Face and CSGO the difference is amazing so if there are any other people on the line like i was i would recommend you change to PC gaming because its simply amazing

you have a high end PC basically, you are on the edge of high end and mid range

I wouldn't consider a 380 or a 6300 high end...

I'd say between mid and mid...

fx 6300 and 380 isnt high end

How was the change going from console shooters to pc shooters?

Getting use to controls  of Key board and mouse was the biggest pain but im starting to get use to it now.

errrr......... welcome i guess?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Also most people on this forum are either just PC gamers or some have console and PC very few have only a console.

fx 6300 and 380 isnt high end

yea the whole thing was around £650

yea the whole thing was around £650

your rig isnt low end either.. certainly a whole lot better than a console lol

We can't accept you until you commit your gaming life in servitude and perpetual praise of our worshipness Lord Gaben.

We can't accept you until you commit your gaming life in servitude and perpetual praise of our worshipness Lord Gaben.

The cringe is strong here

The cringe is strong here

The horse is high in this one.

The horse is high in this one.

I'm not the one who takes the PCMR thing seriously.