Google search results page constantly refreshing

Go to solution Solved by Ovidios,

So yeah, it works again... I changed literally nothing but hey, that's fine to me. Still curious about what could've caused this...

Yeah,

whenever I try to search for something on Google the results page will just refresh instantly upon finishing loading making it almost impossible to do anything. This only happens on Google search results. I already tried clearing my cache/browser history etc. and disabling all intalled chrome extensions but it won't help. It works normally when running in an incognito tab though.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Have you tried updating/reinstalling chrome?

Almost as cool as my temps  

Yeah,

whenever I try to search for something on Google the results page will just refresh instantly upon finishing loading making it almost impossible to do anything. This only happens on Google search results. I already tried clearing my cache/browser history etc. and disabling all intalled chrome extensions but it won't help. It works normally when running in an incognito tab though.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Errr could you possibly be referring to "Google Instant Predictions"  thing?

On the google homepage, bottom right, click "Settings", then click "Search settings", then the second thing should be Google Instant predictions. Switch to "Never show Instant results". See if that solves your issue.

Have you tried updating/reinstalling chrome?

I didn't yet try that. I might do that next...

Errr could you possibly be referring to "Google Instant Predictions"  thing?

On the google homepage, bottom right, click "Settings", then click "Search settings", then the second thing should be Google Instant predictions. Switch to "Never show Instant results". See if that solves your issue.

"Never show Instant results" was already checked. I'm having pretty heavy wi-fi issues right now anyway so I'm just gonna sleep now and hope it's gone tomorrow...

So yeah, it works again... I changed literally nothing but hey, that's fine to me. Still curious about what could've caused this...