Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Review

ChevbeeHD

Its been about two moths since I received my Edge Plus and if I were to review this phone with one word it would be "Amazing".

Bad Parts: I find the actual edge feature quite useless and I barely ever use them and the only one i do use quite often is probably the night clock feature other than that i don't use any of them unless i am trying to show off to one of my friends who has a I Phone.

I also dislike how amazingly slim this thing is and in my opinion it is way to easy to drop and not to mention a fingerprint magnet and within the first day of owning it i probably had around 3 close calls of dropping it. so after about two weeks I ended up getting a cheap wallet case from Amazon.

Good Parts:

DAT SCREEN DOE: The screen is absolutely amazing and this is a trend we see in Samsung smartphones for a few years now its is so crisp and clear you have to see it for your self!

SPEED: This is miles faster and a hell of a lot less laggy than my old LG G3 not to mention this has none of the thermal issues my LG G3 suffered from massively.

Super Quick Charging: is know that this is a thing for many smart phones but me coming from a phone which had a terrible battery which took ages to charge to going to this which takes less than an hour to charge form 30% to 100% the difference is very noticeable.

Camera: I know that this is very well documented but this camera is just amazing it beats out my LG G3 and a S5 completely the only bad thing being its close up auto focus but that can be fixed easily.

VERDICT: Look i know that this phone is more expensive than most current flagships but in my own opinion i feel that the high p[rice is very well justified the build is absolutely amazing and so are its looks but this phone is not only about looks and build it preforms like a champ too

I'm surprised you didn't complain about the battery. Mine doesn't even last from 8:30am to ~5pm with low-moderate use without needing charged. I wish the iPhone 6S was out when I was buying; I would've gotten that instead.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I have the normal S6 Edge and its great. The night clock is all I use the edge for as well, my only annoyance is the battery size... they could have made it a little thicker for a bigger battery.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I have the normal S6 Edge and its great. The night clock is all I use the edge for as well, my only annoyance is the battery size... they could have made it a little thicker for a bigger battery.

I found the night clock feature to be a big battery drain (drains roughly 20-25% of my battery overnight with the standard poor Android standby battery life). Interestingly enough, the T-mobile variant gets much better standby battery life than the Verizon one. 

I'm surprised you didn't complain about the battery. Mine doesn't even last from 8:30am to ~5pm with low-moderate use without needing charged. I wish the iPhone 6S was out when I was buying; I would've gotten that instead.

On mine i get around 5 and half hours screen on time

I found the night clock feature to be a big battery drain (drains roughly 20-25% of my battery overnight with the standard poor Android standby battery life). Interestingly enough, the T-mobile variant gets much better standby battery life than the Verizon one. 

doesn't affect me since i have my phone on charge when the nigh clock feature is in use.

doesn't affect me since i have my phone on charge when the nigh clock feature is in use.

Yup I have my phone charging at night and when im on the road (I travel to customer sites) I have my phone charging via Android Auto. I dont see a problem with 15h battery life as I charge it every night.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Yup I have my phone charging at night and when im on the road (I travel to customer sites) I have my phone charging via Android Auto. I dont see a problem with 15h battery life as I charge it every night.

I charge it right before I sleep and when I'm about to go to sleep, I unplug so it's a major problem for me so I disabled that featured within a couple days.