Would You Rather, Day 293 - communication

Tocsin_786

^^

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I already have many computers/tablets/phones and imagination. 

Google hangouts is on the internet. Ergo if I can access the internet with my mind I can communicate with my mind.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

nah having someone keep bugging you and you cant stop them would make me go insane, get on the net with my mind and troll people so hard would be hilarious. 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

telepathically communicate with what? the internet? or people? 

Id rather access the internet since people cant reply....

with people. im sure the wording implied that.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

with people. im sure the wording implied that.

could they reply tho?

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

could they reply tho?

yup,if they like you.

yup,if they like you.

that changes things

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Would rather be able to access the internet with my mind...

Very useful for exams...