EMT's in GTA V, really?

Go to solution Solved by .spider.,

They are always doing a great job

Every time I call them up they drive past the victim, after briefly lowering speed of the ambulance when they drive past the victim as if to suggest they are thinking about getting out of the ambulance but ultimately think 'nah not worth it'.

Yesterday I ran into a guy with my car, into his car, so hard he flew out of the drivers seat and the door was deattached from the car.

This time though the EMT's got out of the car, went up to the victim, said something along the lines of 'check his pulse. He's dead. Man, we should have gotten here sooner' and just left.

Also I am pretty sure I made this thread before...

It is funny to witness though.

My question to you is as follows

Why the FUCK do you take the time to sit there and call meds for the random dude you just plowed?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Why the FUCK do you take the time to sit there and call meds for the random dude you just plowed?

I don't do it all the time, just occasionally when I feel like it. :P

Besides, it's fun to explore all aspects of the game.

Well I only play online so I've never experienced this.

I make bad life decisions.

The entire game is just "stuff". So why attack him for doing "stuff".

The entire game is just "stuff". So why attack him for doing "stuff".

Not rlly attacking, asking.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

It's ez pz. Just don't go Online with it. Mods make everything better.

I don't play online so that's not a problem.

I don't do it all the time, just occasionally when I feel like it. :P

Besides, it's fun to explore all aspects of the game.

Sometimes i stand around where the hookers stand late at night, i listen to their conversations and sometimes wait until a customer comes along, i watch him pick her up then i follow them to a dark alley and kill them  :lol:

Sometimes i stand around where the hookers stand late at night, i listen to their conversations and sometimes wait until a customer comes along, i watch him pick her up then i follow them to a dark alley and kill them  :lol:

Oooh. Didn't know others pick them up too.

Going to try this then.

Not rlly attacking, asking.

Actually,the way your question is presented,makes it an attack.

A gamer asking why somebody does something stupid in a game is about the most stupid thing that can possibly happen.

I'm not asking anything here. I'm attacking your stupidity openly.

Actually,the way your question is presented,makes it an attack.

A gamer asking why somebody does something stupid in a game is about the most stupid thing that can possibly happen.

I'm not asking anything here. I'm attacking your stupidity openly.

Not intended to point him out as stupid, as someone who has played a lot of GTA, I know what he means when hes saying that he sat and watched the medics come and all the rest, I've even done it myself.

what. the. actual. fuck.....

You're probably on some government lists \>_>/

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

what. the. actual. fuck.....

You're probably on some government lists \>_>/

I read about a guy that steals a cab then drives around picking up fares, he drives them somewhere remote and kills them with a knife, takes a selfie with the cab+corpse in the background and adds the photo to his collection lol

I read about a guy that steals a cab then drives around picking up fares, he drives them somewhere remote and kills them with a knife, takes a selfie with the cab+corpse in the background and adds the photo to his collection lol

You read about a guy or you are the guy???

Also are we still talking about GTA or is there an actual serial killer on the loose? lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

You read about a guy or you are the guy???

Also are we still talking about GTA or is there an actual serial killer on the loose? lol

Read about a guy, i am not that person but i doubt anyone cares how someone kills time in GTAV, i think its funny :) 

Read about a guy, i am not that person but i doubt anyone cares how someone kills time in GTAV, i think its funny :)

as long as it keeps his crazy tendencies in check lol 

Not intended to point him out as stupid, as someone who has played a lot of GTA, I know what he means when hes saying that he sat and watched the medics come and all the rest, I've even done it myself.

Well then....

:P

And I apologize.

Wow this thread is still going?

I love the Coil Volt something something, the car name. It's very fast and doesn't have annoying engine sounds, only a slight soothing whirring from it. Talking about a random in-game car here. Unrelated but whatever.

Check my DP.

Close enough?

I am not that guy though :P

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

They are always doing a great job