I want to make money but heres the problem...

Drkrinklez

Im 14 years old and I need some money to buy a new mic and a new monitor, but I don't have any way to make that money. I'm very shy and don't like approaching people asking them if they need help. I want to sell my PS3 aswell but that will only give me enough for one thing. What can I do to make some money?

Im 14 years old and I need some money to buy a new mic and a new monitor, but I don't have any way to make that money. I'm very shy and don't like approaching people asking them if they need help. I want to sell my PS3 aswell but that will only give me enough for one thing. What can I do to make some money?

Time to improve your confidence!

Ask if you can do chores and stuff for people and deliver a paper round if it's feasible.

Sig under construction.

Besides selling stuff that you don't use. Do chores maybe? Mow people's lawns? You don't really have a lot of options at that age.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

well, i know its nothing sort of impossible and you wont like me saying this but start trying to approach people because in the end you will have to be able to be social with random people to get a decent job, skills is nothing if they dont like you. sortof like me.. im doomed socially and as such even my school time was hard because any group project left me alone or as a outsider pushed into the group meaning it was a pretty bad time.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Ask if you can do chores and stuff for people and deliver a paper round if it's feasible.

Where I live every one is a crackhead and a pot head I really dont wanna help those people lol 

Save up your pocket money and birthday money and get a job, possible delivering papers. 

Selling your PS3 is okay as long as your parents know and allow you to sell it.

Unfortunately when you're 14 the best you'll get are chores for neighbours - don't be afraid to ask them if they need help. Most people will pay you just so they don't have to go to the grocery store themselves.

Another possibility is giving lessons to other kids in school or in lower grades, assuming you are a pretty good student yourself.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Easier said than done, unfortunately.

See if you can get a job flipping burgers or something. You'll get paid, but it might not be the most enjoyable thing ever.

Unfortunately when you're 14 the best you'll get are chores for neighbours - don't be afraid to ask them if they need help. Most people will pay you just so they don't have to go to the grocery store themselves.

Another possibility is giving lessons to other kids in school or in lower grades, assuming you are a pretty good student yourself.

d's and f's arent great

d's and f's arent great

Then sort out your priorities or else you'll have a really tough life.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

d's and f's arent great

they're enough to help someone two years behind you

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm very shy and don't like approaching people asking them if they need help. 

I was actually diagnosed with general anxiety, which included social... I slowly got over it little by little by being a bit more outspoken and just forcing myself to speak... The the social aspect was kinda fucking crushed when my first assignment as my new job was "Interview everybody who is Assistant VP or Higher."

It was fucking painful, but sometimes the best way to get over something that you know is an issue is to just do it and deal with the pain. Don't rip the bandage off, BURN THE FUCKER OFF!

Selling stuff you don't use is the best way. Requires the least amount of work and usually makes the most money. Plus it helps reduce clutter.