Can I get some opinions on this?

TitanXYZ

I'd wait for the next round of Linus NF-F12s to roll around.

Orange accents are weird in his build theme

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Thinking makes me worried, any suggestions for things you would change?

i5-6500 is great. Don't need that i7 for gaming.

Also 1TB SSD? GEt 2TB HDD! I've almost ran out of my 1TB HDD and It only has games on it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

builds a pc with an i7 4790k and a 980 ti for a friend...has the most powerful computer...only plays watchdogs and assassin creed on it...I cry...

But yeah, it looks good (as mentioned above, maybe a m.2 ssd would do better)

Don't buy Razer. As someone who has their products (mainly mice) I urge to stay away.

Well my razer blackwidow 2013 with cherry blues (not chinese "knock-offs") has been completely fine after 1 and a half years...just needs a tad of cleaning for both the keycaps and under the keycaps...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Also 1TB SSD? GEt 2TB HDD! I've almost ran out of my 1TB HDD and It only has games on it.

He's slightly richer than you mate

Razer products are decent, but overpriced, thats why we don't buy them

I've already got a 2tb HDD that I plan on wiping and reusing as a drive for less important things.

builds a pc with an i7 4790k and a 980 ti for a friend...has the most powerful computer...only plays watchdogs and assassin creed on it...I cry...

If that makes you cry, I generally play mount and blade haha

Razer products are decent, but overpriced, thats why we don't buy them

Ok, thats cleared it up for me. I don't mind if they are over priced because I personally think they look cool

Ok, thats cleared it up for me. I don't mind if they are over priced because I personally think they look cool

Nononono i meant decent, meaning better than roadside crap, buy legendary brands like corsair or cm or logitech instead

I've already got a 2tb HDD that I plan on wiping and reusing as a drive for less important things.

Still use 1TB of that for gaming. Storage goes away real fast. so 1TB + 1TB. Seperate the 2TB HDD and partion it so it appears as if there are 2x 1TB HDDs (then use 1 partition for gaming as well as the 1TB SSD)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

If that makes you cry, I generally play mount and blade haha

It's more the fact that he always says that he's going to play indie games as he like "supporting" them...if he's online ever (usually playing on his PS Vita...) he's playing something made by Ubisoft...He bought a banana pi a year ago...me and my other friend spent probably 100+ hours to get android working on it as he wanted it to run android...when we finally got it working, he wanted linux (which was a breeze to install) and the second we installed it, it sat on a shelf as he claims "he doesn't have the time for it"...I cry...

Still use 1TB of that for gaming. Storage goes away real fast. so 1TB + 1TB. Seperate the 2TB HDD and partion it so it appears as if there are 2x 1TB HDDs (then use 1 partition for gaming as well as the 1TB SSD)

I must be one of these people who doesn't even have my 1tb wd black half full or my 256gb ssd...(and my third drive (850 evo 500gb) only has 10gb on it...)

Ok thanks

But yeah, it looks good (as mentioned above, maybe a m.2 ssd would do better)

Well my razer blackwidow 2013 with cherry blues (not chinese "knock-offs") has been completely fine after 1 and a half years...just needs a tad of cleaning for both the keycaps and under the keycaps...

They used to be good way back when. Now they are crap with cheap switches and poor build quality.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

They used to be good way back when. Now they are crap with cheap switches and poor build quality.

True I guess...

True I guess...

The Taipan I use was perfect until the warranty expired (2 years for me). Now the sensor is somewhat finicky.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

The Taipan I use was perfect until the warranty expired (2 years for me). Now the sensor is somewhat finicky.

I personally haven't had any problems with razer (but again, that is me only owning a KB and a headset from them...both were on like 50% sale so...)

If your only gaming, then a i5 will suffice and I would look into a M2 SSD over the 1TB sata one

About this, I head M2 ssd's take longer when booting? is this true since I will want to have my os on the ssd as well

About this, I head M2 ssd's take longer when booting? is this true since I will want to have my os on the ssd as well

No, M2 SSDs are faster than SATA SSDs by a significant amount. Here:

I apologize for the terrible music, I didn't make the video

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

No, M2 SSDs are faster than SATA SSDs by a significant amount. Here:

I apologize for the terrible music, I didn't make the video

Would you suggest getting one instead of the sata which would mean i could only get 512gb onto one or going with a smaller M2 one (128gb) and keeping the 1tb sata one for game and such?

Would you suggest getting one instead of the sata which would mean i could only get 512gb onto one or going with a smaller M2 one (128gb) and keeping the 1tb sata one for game and such?

It depends on your needs. I have no problem fitting all my games on a 240gb SSD but depending on how many games you have, the extra storage of the 1tb SSD might come in handy

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

It depends on your needs. I have no problem fitting all my games on a 240gb SSD but depending on how many games you have, the extra storage of the 1tb SSD might come in handy

Ok and sorry for the constant questions but will my motherboard be able to boot from it as apparently some mobo's arent compatible? and since it's skylake will i have enough pci e lanes?

Ok and sorry for the constant questions but will my motherboard be able to boot from it as apparently some mobo's arent compatible? and since it's skylake will i have enough pci e lanes?

Your motherboard has a M.2 slot so it will be able to boot from it and AFAIK M.2 SSDs don't use PCI-E lanes in 99% of motherboards

If your only gaming, then a i5 will suffice and I would look into a M2 SSD over the 1TB sata one

I can't agree with that

It is obviously a beast of a PC when looking at his other specs and i5 will simply be shooting himself to the foot. 

Applications/games are going to take more and more use of i7 8 threads. I know using term futureproofing is weird in tech industry but really, a i7-6700K will last him for much longer without any possibly worry that i5 with no hyperthreading could cause.

^_^

CPU: Intel i7-6700K | MB: Asus Z170-A | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming OC @ GTX 980 Perf. | CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 | COOLER: Coolermaster HYPER 212 EVO |

RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Savage | STORAGE:  Western Digital HDD & Samsung 850 EVO SSD | PSU: Fractal Design Edison M 550W | SCREEN: Dell U2412M 24"