Good/addicting free games?

SnipingBow

Nosgoth is pretty good... if you're into class-based multiplayer games.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Nosgoth is pretty good... if you're into class-based multiplayer games.

Yes. I am into games like that.

depends on what you're into.

- clicker heroes (some people are into that, yknow)

- dota 2 or LoL depending on your side of the sea of salty pepperoni.

- some people like robocraft, i dont, i'm not getting into it.

- trackmania nations forever, needs no explanation.

- the free demo of auralux is actually also really fun on a dead moment.

- openttd is an AMAZING opensource modernisation of the old transport tycoon deluxe, with a few sets of graphics options

- stepmania can be quite fun as well

- TF2 gets a worthy mention on the list as well, as long as you stay away from the same salty pepperoni sea as lol and dotka.

I always eat french fries when I play Dota and Leauge, just so I have something to go with my salt.

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

- clicker heroes (some people are into that, yknow)

- some people like robocraft, i dont, i'm not getting into it.

- trackmania nations forever, needs no explanation.

- the free demo of auralux is actually also really fun on a dead moment.

- openttd is an AMAZING opensource modernisation of the old transport tycoon deluxe, with a few sets of graphics options

- stepmania can be quite fun as well

- TF2 gets a worthy mention on the list as well, as long as you stay away from the same salty pepperoni sea as lol and dotka.

At least it gets less salty after you reach plat 5.

Yes. I am into games like that.

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to pick up and get into... especially because the noob human teams almost always get wrecked by noob vampire teams. It becomes a little more even once you get out of the "noob" servers though. Then you just get your ass handed to you all around.

Some people claim the game is pay to win... but I never really felt that. Last I played it (which was admittedly several months ago), only cosmetic items like skins required you to pay. All of the weapons and abilities could be purchased for in-game currencies, and you got quite a bit of that currency per match.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Robocraft, World of Tanks, World of Warships... those are the only free ones I'm thinking of right now...  Oh, Mechwarrior Online, Super Hexagon is only like $3 on steam but you can try an earlier version of it for free here

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

Hearthstone is good but a little pay to win luke most ccgs

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Devilian

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Warframe if you like to farm to look $w4g but Nosgoth is a pretty cool game.