Music Software

What type of music software does beyonce use in her recording software to make her beats and things like that. (eg Logic pro etc but which one?)

im pretty sure other people do that for her and she just sings and gets paid

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What type of music software does beyonce use in her recording software to make her beats and things like that. (eg Logic pro etc but which one?)

Software and hardware probably plays only 25% of the role in music production. The rest is talent in the sound engineers who mix and edit, of course I'm not even counting the talent of the vocalists and musicians.

If you think software is the only thing you need to produce quality music, feel free to go buy the most expensive tool out there and try.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

lol how did this account already get banned

FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, ProTools, Cubase, Reason, etc...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, ProTools, Cubase, Reason, etc...

bruh

RIP in pepperonis, AdoniasRadeon - 2k15

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

bruh

wut.

wut.

RIP in pepperonis, AdoniasRadeon - 2k15

You finally realized nvm

mnwWq.pngIf this was a legit account, rest in peace fam.

What about this acount is illegitimate

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

BRUH

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

What about this acount is illegitimate

It may have been an alternate.

mods y u do dis

Alt account = ban