Mac Pro 6 core replacement !

Hello everyone,

I would be really thankful to all who will be helping me in this process I had a mac pro 6 core and I used it for video converting, however, I do not have it anymore and I cannot pay 5K again to buy a new mac pro 6 core, therefore, I would like to build a new Hackintosh but with the same or 2 times more the speed I had with my mac pro 6 core but please keep in notice that I cannot afford more the 1500 EUROS.

Once again I thank everyone helping me building my Hackintosh. 

I would like to build a new Hackintosh but with the same or 2 times more the speed I had with my mac pro 6 core but please keep in notice that I cannot afford more the 1500 EUROS.

you think PC is magic?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Two times the speed, you say? 

i7-5820K.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

do you use any GPU acceleration? You won't be able to get anything comparable if you also need a good GPU for under 1500 Euro. If you only need CPU performance you might be able to do somehting with a 5820K.

I can pay a bit more but I need the best and great speeds for video converting

You have no problem with the CPU. The things is if you use GPU acceleration, you might need a Firepro or Quadro card and those things run for over $1k. I mean I guess you can do some registry edits and some hacks, but it wouldn't be reliable.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

Which 6 core did you previously own?

If you owned one of the first xeon 6 cores then a 5820K or any current X99 6 core xeon would most likely be twice as fast as your older six core.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I can pay a bit more but I need the best and great speeds for video converting

Here is something I threw together quickly off of a post from someone who made a Hackintosh from the same parts http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/XmHdBm

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/151670-success-i7-5820k-4-3ghz-2x-gtx-970-ga-x99-ud4-yosemite-hackintosh.html

Guys why do I need GPU as far I know in video converting GPU make no big different ? And also please guy give me full lists so that I see and choice the best parts for my built and thanks a lot for all the help you guys are doing.

Guys why do I need GPU as far I know in video converting GPU make no big different ? And also please guy give me full lists so that I see and choice the best parts for my built and thanks a lot for all the help you guys are doing.

Hello everyone,

I would be really thankful to all who will be helping me in this process I had a mac pro 6 core and I used it for video converting, however, I do not have it anymore and I cannot pay 5K again to buy a new mac pro 6 core, therefore, I would like to build a new Hackintosh but with the same or 2 times more the speed I had with my mac pro 6 core but please keep in notice that I cannot afford more the 1500 EUROS.

Once again I thank everyone helping me building my Hackintosh.

What Mac Pro exactly do you have?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Mac Pro 6 core base model

That is worthless for determining model...

Go to about this Mac

What model does it say it is and particularly what year?

Along with any other specs you can list

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory