Horror?

GSTARR

I like Dead Space, and Doom

Games that act like a first person shooter (shoot first questions after//yes I know dead space is 3rd person -_-)

What others like those have y'all come across?

What horror games do y'all love in general?

Shipping sucks

outlast is amazing. also, have you trien amnesia; the dark desend?

EDIT: just realised these games arn't really 'shoot first ask questions later' in a way that you have no way to shoot, and no way to fight back really. in both those games you are pretty much constantly on the run.

Bad Rats

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

EDIT: just realised these games arn't really 'shoot first ask questions later' in a way that you have no way to shoot, and no way to fight back really. in both those games you are pretty much constantly on the run.

Yea, I want to try those and thought of them as I posted this xD they're why I put that there

But I also asked what your favorite ones were so you weren't in the wrong at all

Shipping sucks

Bad Rats

Bad joke is bad?

I can't tell whether you're fucking around or not; I took a look and it's just soft gore with no story...?

Shipping sucks

Outlast is not a very good horror game at all 

Yea, I want to try those and thought of them as I posted this xD they're why I put that there

But I also asked what your favorite ones were so you weren't in the wrong at all

Have you played The Evil Within yet? its very much dead space inspired, also obviously RE4, 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

might be worth looking at older titles

snip

Outlast hurts to this day because i fell for the announce trailer when the game turned out to just be every horror cliche and half the damn game is cutscenes or other non playing sections.

I guess you're allowed to like it if you want, but i never said my opinion is fact.

might be worth looking at older titles

To be honest the third person horror shooter really was only alive from 2004 when RE4 came out till 2011 when DS2 released.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Personally, I didn't reallt like Outlast. Jump scares aren't scary to me and the moments that were supposed to be suspensful came off as more frustrating than suspensful. 

It did enjoy Amnesia: The Dark Decent quite a bit, but it lost a lot of its horror when I figured out how to play it.

You could try out Anna. I still think that is one of the most overlooked horror games on Steam.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Metro Last Light. It's one of the most atmospheric shooters I've played in the recent years. You can even pick up the Redux bundle.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Alien Isolation.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Phantasmagoria gave me chills back than.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO