UEFI boot problem

Not sure if this is in the right place, but I'm having problems with my mobo config. I've tried to enable Windows 8/8.1/10 mode for fastest boot time but I get a UEFI shell problem.

40a79b2c3c990597e49e93665cbafe95.jpg

Now my PC is having issues booting and blue screening before any login screen due to MACHINE_CHECK_FAILURE

CPU: i7 4790k 4.6GHz @ 1.19v     GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 1590Core     RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo Raid 0

Cooler: Corsair H110i GT             Case: NZXT H440 Black Windowed          1TB WDD Blue, NZXT Hue+, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Asus VX347H x2

Not sure if this is in the right place, but I'm having problems with my mobo config. I've tried to enable Windows 8/8.1/10 mode for fastest boot time but I get a UEFI shell problem.

Now my PC is having issues booting and blue screening before any login screen due to MACHINE_CHECK_FAILURE

If you turn off the special boot mode, does your machine boot fine?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.