How to take out Lenovo H430 I/O shield?

So my brother got a new case, when we were taking apart the pc we noticed the I/O shield is fixed into the case, I see little metal tabs but I don't think that is how you remove the I/O shield. Any sggestions? Can I buy an I/O shield for it?

Got a picture of it? They're not particularly easy to remove, they often need a bit of... persuasion. 

So my brother got a new case, when we were taking apart the pc we noticed the I/O shield is fixed into the case, I see little metal tabs but I don't think that is how you remove the I/O shield. Any sggestions? Can I buy an I/O shield for it?

Welcome to the Forums!

It looks to be a removal IO plate, but you may need to bend the tabs to take it out to fit a new ones in if your replacing a motherboard or something:

vuugo-lenovo-57311432-6-600x600.jpg

Welcome to the Forums!

It looks to be a removal IO plate, but you may need to bend the tabs to take it out to fit a new ones in if your replacing a motherboard or something:

vuugo-lenovo-57311432-6-600x600.jpg

We are trying to install the components into a new case. How would we install the i/o shield into a new case? Thanks for telling me that it is removeable, it gives me hope! :D

We are trying to install the components into a new case. How would we install the i/o shield into a new case? Thanks for telling me that it is removeable, it gives me hope! :D

Th new IO shield should work similar and slot into place with some force pushing on it, small metal tabs or prongs should hold it into place. 

Th new IO shield should

Alright, thanks! Ill mark the thread as solved when i try it and it works :D