Need Help Deciding

Guest Hourani23

I am able to upgrade in a month, February 2nd. I currently use an iPhone 5s, so do I use my upgrade in February to the 6s or do I wait until September and get the 7?

I would hold off until the 7 comes out, honestly the 6s really isn't anything that special and like the rest of the s series it more of a refinement over the 6 while the 7 will be its own new phone. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

This was a hard decision but I would wait for the 7. Unless your carrier offers a plan to upgrade every time a new iphone comes out. I have that deal and it's so nice. I just casually walked in and said "give me a new iphone please" then walked out with a 6S after only having a 6 for 2 weeks. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

So where is the non iPhone choice? But wait for 7

I like iPhones lol

So where is the non iPhone choice? But wait for 7

Do we need them? I'm particularly fond of iOS myself... So I can understand that (I purchase my phones by User Experience > Hardware. Pick the OS, and then look at hardware options).

Up to you. The 6s is a stunning phone with it's NVM SSD and force touch, but it really depends on how urgent your upgrade is. 

I like iPhones lol

I just hate flagship phones in general, and old iPhones with like a 1" screen

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

Please follow your own topics.

6s because Apple's releases are just like Intel's- 6 is a tick, 6s is a tock, 7 is a tick. Tocks are the ones that are most refined and offer the most performance increases albeit minor cosmetic changes, whereas ticks are just major changes, but no real features.