Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

Nice.  Yeah I saw some of those silicone balls on Imsto's website a while ago.  How would you compare them to o-rings feeling wise?

i dont know I havnt used them yet :P They will be going into my original KMAC when I rebuild it with greens though. i can tell yo uwhen i finally get to that which is happening before the LZGH as its already kinda started.

because having rgb on switch is too mainstream.

7vWHt6l.jpgJflh47T.jpgOuJ2sdM.jpg

May I ask what keycap set that is? 

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Finally turned my space bar around yesterday so it is back to front, and I can see why people do it, so much more comfortable.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

May I ask what keycap set that is?

That is the diablo sanctuary set. Special group buy or something.

In other news, I ordered a grey ducky mini with reds, stoked!

Can someone here tell me if they discontinued the corsair rgb k70 and k95 cherry mx browns cuz i havnt seen one in a while and theres one on amazon that is sold from a third party thats 300 bucks. So did corsair discontinue this product?

Can someone here tell me if they discontinued the corsair rgb k70 and k95 cherry mx browns cuz i havnt seen one in a while and theres one on amazon that is sold from a third party thats 300 bucks. So did corsair discontinue this product?

They are still making it. Demand is just through the roof still.

They are still making it. Demand is just through the roof still.

Alright. Hope it comes out soon cuz i really want to get one xD

Anybody know of anywhere I can buy Vortex sets with ISO layout?

Have you ever seen them offered before?

I am pleased to say that I am now part of the mechanical keyboard master race :D.  I went with the K70 cherry mx browns.

Once you go clack, you never go back!

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

Yeah.  Don't think I have ever seen them offered. Though that's not to say that they don't.

I have seen some pictures of it, but not sure if it was the real product or some type of for the photo thing :\

Anybody know any PBT keycaps that I can buy for my ducky with ISO and in europe?

Got a Corsair K60 a month ago and I hate it :D

Space bar broke with in a month.

Besides that, absolutely perfect keyboard.

(P.S I know I bought it used but it was great quality and mechanical keyboard are meant to be more robust yet I beat the shit out of my Razer Lycosa membrane and it was fine?)

Got a Corsair K60 a month ago and I hate it :D

Space bar broke with in a month.

Besides that, absolutely perfect keyboard.

(P.S I know I bought it used but it was great quality and mechanical keyboard are meant to be more robust yet I beat the shit out of my Razer Lycosa membrane and it was fine?)

Wow, that's a real shame about the keyboard. Is there no way to fix it?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Not sure, looking deeply in to it as it is literally the perfect keyboard for me.

Contact Corsair and see what theyll do for you. maybe you can just buy replacement parts.

Just added noise dampeners to my Ducky shine 3 with Blue switches! Omg! I love it! They feel so much less harsh on my finger tips now, as I was bottoming out some of the keys when playing games... I should also really stop playing Ryze on league of legends as it will kill my keyboard faster because of playing him...

Just added noise dampeners to my Ducky shine 3 with Blue switches! Omg! I love it! They feel so much less harsh on my finger tips now, as I was bottoming out some of the keys when playing games... I should also really stop playing Ryze on league of legends as it will kill my keyboard faster because of playing him...

I bet you might have a hard time with MX Clears or Greens. I may have bottomed out Blues like crazy. I now have this keyboard with Clears that I still can bottom out.

Think I might sell my keyboard with MX Blues, and my PS Vita then maybe get a second keyboard with Greens. I miss my click.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I bet you might have a hard time with MX Clears or Greens. I may have bottomed out Blues like crazy. I now have this keyboard with Clears that I still can bottom out.

Think I might sell my keyboard with MX Blues, and my PS Vita then maybe get a second keyboard with Greens. I miss my click.

I tried out a razer keyboard with green switches and they felt like ass! Really didn't like how they were...

I am still bottoming the blues out but there is now a rubber dampener which is saving my fingers a little

I tried out a razer keyboard with green switches and they felt like ass! Really didn't like how they were...

I am still bottoming the blues out but there is now a rubber dampener which is saving my fingers a little

By Greens, I meant true Cherry MX Greens, not cheap Razer switches that aren't even similar to a true Green switch....

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Ohhh they are different? I didn't realise there was Cherry greens... 

Yeah... Cherry Greens are just really heavy Blues... Razer Greens are just "gamer" oriented...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah... Cherry Greens are just really heavy Blues... Razer Greens are just "gamer" oriented...

Ooooo, I might have to check the Cherry greens out! Sounds right up my alley!

The razer "gamer" keys were too easy to bottom and didnt feel quite right.