please list best $1500 & $2000 gaming build's please (From newegg parts only)

logan

I want to open a store... and as a baseline i'd like a cheap computers for people just surfing web or playing non-difficult games to run..like minecraft (i already have planned)

a $700 console killer (was $600, but i only buy from newegg...so its 700) (already have)

so i'd like people to list builds for these prices...i would like them to be customizable...cause i will give multiple options...maybe they want a bigger ssd...or a temperature controller....etc...or only want to spend $1,200..etc

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

Don't know any builds for that price range, but that sounds like a cool idea. Good luck!

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

Please follow your own topics.

What price would you sell them at? (if you buy them for 1500 to 2000)

lol i noticed your post about money stuff a minute ago...i don't know...i might go be a percentage thing...or how long it would take me..i don't know yet

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I want to open a store... and as a baseline i'd like a cheap computers for people just surfing web or playing non-difficult games to run..like minecraft (i already have planned)

a $700 console killer (was $600, but i only buy from newegg...so its 700) (already have)

so i'd like people to list builds for these prices...i would like them to be customizable...cause i will give multiple options...maybe they want a bigger ssd...or a temperature controller....etc...or only want to spend $1,200..etc

wait you want a $1500 build and a separate $2000 build?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

lol i noticed your post about money stuff a minute ago...i don't know...i might go be a percentage thing...or how long it would take me..i don't know yet

Well, it would be a lot of work to build them, install drivers.. etc. And then shipping, warranty, there is a lot more to consider before starting.

what about color scheme and shit like that..

with this big of a budget you should be able to choose your scheme

Well, it would be a lot of work to build them, install drivers.. etc. And then shipping, warranty, there is a lot more to consider before starting.

im not going to do an internet based business..it be a community business...in my large town... no shipping...i have driver installing tools...easy peasy lemon squeezy

wait you want a $1500 build and a separate $2000 build?

Yes, its like a tier system...consumer lowest price meh parts... next console killer...then $1500 build ...then $2000 build

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/L29HXL

$700 super console killer with an i5 and a 970 (not 390 cause of heat in a small case)

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/L29HXL

$700 super console killer with an i5 and a 970 (not 390 cause of heat in a small case)

already have a console killer build planned...that's $750...and not all from newegg (which i stated in title)

So I guess you would buy the parts and build the PC on request?

I will have one of each set up at a station ... with some games installed...so people can check em out see how they run...and if they want one we talk about what they would like different...or personalized or changed, etc

I will have one of each set up at a station ... with some games installed...so people can check em out see how they run...and if they want one we talk about what they would like different...or personalized or changed, etc

Damn, I guess you will have to invest a lot of money then. Good luck! :) Would you have them set up in your home or do you own a store?

already have a console killer build planned...that's $750...and not all from newegg (which i stated in title)

its all from newegg

click the case

its from newegg

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Damn, I guess you will have to invest a lot of money then. Good luck! :) Would you have them set up in your home or do you own a store?

Well..This is still just a plan of mine..haha im poor atm.... and i would like to get a house and have it there...i live in apartment at moment...but if i could get a store that would be nice...and thanks... good luck to you to on what you posted about, the extra money thing

its all from newegg

click the case

its from newegg

if you look at the prices...it said "where " and the only things that say newegg is ram and gpu...the parts that dont say newegg...are more expensive at newegg...so it will cost more then the $760

You can see my part lists:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Djole123/saved/

Choose all of them if you like :)

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Thank you very much...your the only person who actually posted builds...thanks

Thank you very much...your the only person who actually posted builds...thanks

i like the amd gamer lite..but 3 of the parts arent on newegg..do you have alternative's that are on newegg?