Help I need lga 771 waterblock

Go to solution Solved by Fgtfv567,

"Pull a Linus" I love it so freakin much

If you need to look for something, try Amazon first, they sell almost everything

Does this work for you?

http://www.amazon.com/Nhowe-Mtx-ca-Socket-Water-Cooling/dp/B0156J3J2K

Im trying to watercool my dual xeon l5420 server rig. Just for something to do. I'm trying to find a waterblock that will work for the weird lga 771 mounting holes. Does anyone know of anyplace that sells waterblocks for that socket? I know I could pull a Linus and zip tie it, but this is my first watercooling project and I want to do it right. If anyone know where to find anything, it would be appreciated.

If you need to look for something, try Amazon first, they sell almost everything

Does this work for you?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

It's the same CPU size as a LGA 775 CPU so you might be able to get a LGA 775 water block. Also why not just air cool it?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

If you need to look for something, try Amazon first, they sell almost everything

Does this work for you?

Thanks. I'm also really new to water cooling, is that a fair price for a waterblock? As well it says it's a 1/4 fitting, does that refer to the id of the recommended tubing?

just get an LGA 775 Waterblock, I can't think of any 771 Waterblocks... mounting points probably won't line up, then  Zipties brah

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Thanks. I'm also really new to water cooling, is that a fair price for a waterblock? As well it says it's a 1/4 fitting, does that refer to the id of the recommended tubing?

I have no idea, I'm probably just as new as you are

I just do AIOs, not custom water cooling

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

aren't LGA 775 mounting dimensions the same as LGA 1150? You could just run any generic waterblock if so.

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

aren't LGA 775 mounting dimensions the same as LGA 1150? You could just run any generic waterblock if so.

I seem to have already found the blocks,but the lga 771 mounting holes are all together in a rectangle instead of a nice square. They're wider than the amd mounting holes.

I seem to have already found the blocks,but the lga 771 mounting holes are all together in a rectangle instead of a nice square. They're wider than the amd mounting holes.

Oh boooooo, that sucks. glad you've got it figured out though!

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ