Iphone 6s Plus Vs. Nexus 6P Vs. S6 Edge Plus

anything but apple.

Why exactly? I vote for the 6P, but let's apply some logic to this. Why not Apple?

Why exactly? I vote for the 6P, but let's apply some logic to this. Why not Apple?

you get more out of android devices and its not a company that i want to support

you get more out of android devices and its not a company that i want to support

How do you get more out of android devices? the iPhone 6 can do plenty, and you can jailbreak it. You get less customizability, but not everyone needs to customize. The iPhone 6 is a very solid phone.

Apple is a shit company.

i had my nexus 6p for some time, and for the price you get it's a pretty nice phone. 

what if they are all priced the same would you still choose the 6P??

I would go with the 6s. I have one (non plus) simply because I'm tired of the android spec race. What I mean is that apple sticks to what works, not having a 4k or 1440p screen, or gimmicky software in terms of the samsung. On top of that, the nvme storage, increased Ram and optimization keep up with the best of android phones that come out on the market. Also, force touch is a really handy feature and it works well, it just needs to be utilized more. I would get the 64gb one though. My 64gb 6s is nowhere near full but I used more storage than I did on my 5s without even noticing. 

what if they are all priced the same would you still choose the 6P??

sure why not. the s6 is tempting though since the SoC on it smashes the 810 

How do you get more out of android devices? the iPhone 6 can do plenty, and you can jailbreak it. You get less customizability, but not everyone needs to customize. The iPhone 6 is a very solid phone.

Apple is a shit company.

faster phone, better camera, stronger design, more features. there is a bunch

the Iphone has a better camera then the nexus and the galaxy??

the Iphone has a better camera then the nexus and the galaxy??

no it doesnt? where did you hear this?

no it doesnt? where did you hear this?

you said "faster phone, better camera, stronger design, more features. there is a bunch" were you talking about the Iphone?

you said "faster phone, better camera, stronger design, more features. there is a bunch" were you talking about the Iphone?

i was saying that most newer android devices are like that against the iphone.

i was saying all that applied to android phones. not the iphone

i was saying all that applied to android phones. not the iphone

oh ok, so what do you choose S6 or 6P?

oh ok, so what do you choose S6 or 6P?

i havent personally used the 6P. i have a galaxy s6 and i love it. there is not replaceable storage so if you get one buy a larger capacity one. i have the 64 GB and its more than enough for me. I dont keep a bunch of games on my phone but I have like 2.5k songs haha

i havent personally used the 6P. i have a galaxy s6 and i love it. there is not replaceable storage so if you get one buy a larger capacity one. i have the 64 GB and its more than enough for me. I dont keep a bunch of games on my phone but I have like 2.5k songs haha

ok, thanks.

I would take samsung... I know it's not perfect and it's similar to iphone but even though apple it's a very good smartphone I don't feel confortable with it and it lacks too much of customization... and not the huawei cause of the glass of the camera... I heard it's very easy to scratch it! But since it's a nexus should be more optimized.... But I prefer the color and the design of the samsung! 

If you like android, I vote the 6P. It's everything android should be without any dumb bloat ware that you'll never use.

I'd only say 6S+ if you're use to Apple and don't wanna try new things.

As an Android user, I'm actually voting for the iPhone 6s. Before everyone call blasphemy, here is my point:

• The iPhone out of box experience with iOS is way better than what I have experienced with numerous Android Phones, my current phone is an Galaxy S5 Mini, and I've pretty much tried everything in between starting with my first smartphone, the HTC HD2, which ran Windows Mobile 6.5 (to which the wonderful devs at XDA made it run Android, Windows Phone 7, and even Android)
  • The UI for iOS is more refined and consistent, versus Android. Some may argue that you lose customizability, but if you were to going to root an android phone, then the same applies to apple devices. Jailbreaking in my opinion has been way easier when relatively compared to Android Rooting. 
  • ^Regarding Root/Jailbreaking: If you do it on Samsung phones it trips Knox, you'll get an obnoxious yellow triangle on boot, and your flash counter goes off. This is one reason I am no longer recommending Samsung phones. They also tend to throw in a lot of bloatware with their devices.
  • iOS devices tend to get better upgrade paths than Android phones, with an small exception to Nexus devices or Google Play edition devices. But then again, New Android versions were pushed out to nexus devices while still being extremely buggy (Android 5.0).

There are a few other reasons I'd choose the iPhone, some purely based on technical advances such as the blistering fast NVMe SSD storage, 64 bit architecture, good camera performance (yes, there are better phones that offer better cameras), and finally ease of use for syncing music, pictures, videos automatically with iTunes (I've yet to find something similar for android).

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I am a nexus 6p owner/android fan. The iPhone 6s is made out of better aluminum, has way faster storage(nvme I think), faster cpu, faster gpu, force touch, imessage, facetime, >=camera. It comes down to if you're an iOS or Android person. Apple has their shit together on the hardware.

Also my Nexus 6p randomly crashes on googles cleanest version of android. But I'd buy it again in a heart beat; wish it had my one plus one's battery life though.

Google Drive and Google Play will sync all of your stuff across devices. It works better in my opinion, but I've only ever used iPhones when showing family members how to use them.

Also, while I agree with everything you said, the Nexus phones offer straight up vanilla android with no real bloatware, hence my reply to the thread earlier.

I am a nexus 6p owner/android fan. The iPhone 6s is made out of better aluminum, has way faster storage(nvme I think), faster cpu, faster gpu, force touch, imessage, facetime, >=camera. It comes down to if you're an iOS or Android person. Apple has their shit together on the hardware.

Also my Nexus 6p randomly crashes on googles cleanest version of android. But I'd buy it again in a heart beat; wish it had my one plus one's battery life though.

Yes but Android always has crashes from time to time. On every Android phone.

Now that you mention it, I don't remember my last crash on this phone.... (moto X play)

Yes but Android always has crashes from time to time. On every Android phone.

Now that you mention it, I don't remember my last crash on this phone.... (moto X play)

I know it crashes from time to time. iOS really doesn't.