what to do...

c00face

I lended my 1,000 dollar gaming pc to my cousin husband only to find out he's not wanting to return it back. He's even trying to black mail me for 200 dollars and when i said yea sure, he doesnt even respond. It seems like he just wants my pc and not to return it. He lives close, and always comes by frequently to my house because him and my brother are best friend. I seriously went up to my aunt house and was ready to kick his ass but never answered the door. Him and his wife ( my cousin) are doing me wrong. snd his texting telling me how i'm selfish for wanting my pc back. I dont know if i can call the police or not, but i do have evidence that it is my pc and hes trying to hold it ransom 200 dollar and still not wanting to return it.

I lended my 1,000 dollar gaming pc to my cousin husband only to find out he's not wanting to return it back. He's even trying to black mail me for 200 dollars and when i said yea sure, he doesng rven respond. It seems like he just wants my pc and not to return it. He lives close, and always comes by frequently to my house because him and my brother are best friend. I seriously went up to my aunt housr snd was ready to kick his ass but nrver answered the door. Him and his wife ( my cousin) are doing me wrong. snd his texting telling me how i'm selfish for wanting my pc back. I dont know if i csn call the police or not, but i do have evidence that it is my pc and hes trying yo hold it ransom 200 dollar snd still not wanting to return it.

How old are you guys? No disrespect but he's acting childish and arrogant, it's your PC, go to his house and pull the cables off and take it.

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

How old are you guys? No disrespect but he's acting childish and arrogant, it's your PC, go to his house and pull the cables off and take it.

hes like 31 years old. And im 28

hes like 31 years old. And im 28

Just get in there bro, if he doesn't want to settle it like men, grab the damn thing and go home

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

Just get in there bro, if he doesn't want to settle it like men, grab the damn thing and go home

that requires me to kick his house door in, which is breaking and entering.

that requires me to kick his house door in, which is breaking and entering.

Well, I not sure what to say then

Holy crap this is just funny. (Sorry!)

I don't think the best idea to call the police because I don't think they can do anything.

If he comes to your house frequently, why don't you actually ask him and not texting him????

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Holy crap this is just funny. (Sorry!)

I don't think the best idea to call the police because I don't think they can do anything.

If he comes to your house frequently, why don't you actually ask him and not texting him????

i did, multiple times. Hes texting and not talking. Seems like he thinks he can walk all over me and do what ever he wants. Im actually a really nice guy and i dont start crap. But this is drawing the line for me.

i did, multiple times. Hes texting and not talking. Seems like he thinks he can walk all over me and do what ever he wants. Im actually a really nice guy and i dont start crap. But this is drawing the line for me.

Well, obviously if you loaned your PC to someone that you hardly know.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Well, obviously if you loaned your PC to someone that you hardly know.

i know him for years.

i know him for years.

You may think you know him, but obviously, you don't know him.

take a baseball, go to his car, make him come to the window/balcony and smash a window everytime he says he's not returning it

if he calls the police, you have a reason

just call the cops. he is blackmailing which is illegal.

the 200 dollar he gave to me as a gift when i allowed him to borrow the pc. I told him i dont need it and he wanted to do it anyways. Now hes using it as an excuse that i need to give back to him 200. When i offered he still dont want to give it up.

the 200 dollar he gave to me as a gift when i allowed him to borrow the pc. I told him i dont need it and he wanted to do it anyways. Now hes using it as an excuse that i need to give back to him 200. When i offered he still dont want to give it up.

just call the cops. he is stealing and nothing shots of it

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

just call the cops. he is stealing and nothing shots of it

hope your right.

take a baseball, go to his car, make him come to the window/balcony and smash a window everytime he says he's not returning it

im sure im the one getting lock up if i did this. Sounds good idea. But he came outside i dont know if i can refrain myself from beating his ass with the baseball bat

Maybe there was some confusion. Maybe he gave that money as a kind of 'collateral' and wants to trade it back now. Wouldn't say that's normal but people sometimes get weird when it comes to borrowing/loaning things. Might explain why he was so pushy with giving it to you; weird attitude toward personal honor and all that. Point is I've seen stranger.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Maybe there was some confusion. Maybe he gave that money as a kind of 'collateral' and wants to trade it back now. Wouldn't say that's normal but people sometimes get weird when it comes to borrowing/loaning things.

i came over with 200 dollars. He still didnt accept. Hes using it as an excuse to keep my pc and never return it.

And the award for dumbest idea of the thread goes too...

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

And the award for dumbest idea of the thread goes too...

dumber than texting him and doing nothing?