How much can i sell my PC for ?

Far<3

Hello i want to sell my PC, i am moving out of town because of school and wanted to buy a decent gaming laptop.

This is my computer specs.

Cpu: Amd FX 8350

Gpu: Msi gtx 670 Power edition "OC" 2GB

Ram: XMS3 16GB 1333mhz (low profile)

Psu: XFX ProSeries Core Edition 850W (not modular)

Case: corsair obsidian 650D

SSD: Ocz Agility 3series 128GB

HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB

MB: Asus sabertooth 990FX (1gen)

cpu-fan: Noctua NH-D14

fan ctrl: NZXT Sentry mix fan controller 5.25" Front bay

and a standard DVD writer

i have no clue what to sell it used for everything is about 2years old.

i am not going to sell it for ALOT, going to put it a little cheap but not to cheap, i want to have enough to buy a decent laptop

and i am not selling the PC with a screen, keyboard or anything, its just the PC.

there won't be any accessories with it either.

i was thinking if i could get atleast 1200USD

is that to little or to much?

If you are asking how much then would could help. If you are trying to sell it here prepare for the masses.

\

to a person who knows something about tech, about 900$

To a friend, relative, or someone who doesn't knows anything about tech, you just need to say that is for gaming, rendering, install some programs and you can probably sell it for 1200$

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

About 1100 but say it is an EXTREME GAMING PC tha can max everything on uber ultra and that you got everything for 50$ more than what you actually paid for it

Get a smaller form factor and bring your pc with you. :P

Sell off the case and mobo.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Install some games( some Hb games) and add 100$ :)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

i am not selling it here, relax i am just asking the price range for it.

Make it look nice, have it have a good cable management, clean it, make it look fancy (Stick every other cable you dont need on the backplate and NEVER open it xD) and you will be able to get the 1200USD if you sell it to the correct person.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Why sell instead of taking it with you a good gaming laptop will cost you loads just keep this rig instead

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Forget it. I hate pirating especially when people are going to sell pirated content.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

i am going to be installing pirated windows 7 or 8 (probably 7) with nothing else on it except driver and what'nat.

and i forgot to mention there are 3sickleflow fans (two on top as intake and one in the back) but they are causing a little case vibration so it  can be a little noisy with them in.

the fan controller, the cpu and the NH-D14 is actually about 5months old.

and i looked up on my order history and everything else is about 1,5years old.

and i am not bringing it with me because i will not be playing as much and i think it will loose alot of value just in about 3-5months TBH.

going to buy a 750m Gtx and haswell laptop.

to a person who knows something about tech, about 900$

To a friend, relative, or someone who doesn't knows anything about tech, you just need to say that is for gaming, rendering, install some programs and you can probably sell it for 1200$

$900? that's nothing, just look at the components, I would really say around $1000+, just do some tweaks to make it faster and more optimized, and @Far<3 please use a legal copy, I wouldn't sell something that ain't genuine

if you are selling it just buy the os. dont sell a system with pirated software

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

$900? that's nothing, just look at the components, I would really say around $1000+, just do some tweaks to make it faster and more optimized, and @Far<3 please use a legal copy, I wouldn't sell something that ain't genuine

Yes

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1y7vA

Made a build and it's 1300$ but you will never sell it this expensive to someone who knows tech

Yes

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1y7vA

Made a build and it's 1300$ but you will never sell it this expensive to someone who knows tech

well you forgot to add the fan controller, DVD-writer and the three sickleflows, though it wont add much to the price. do you think i could get it sold for 1050-1100?

if i were to sell it without any OS could i get 1G for it?

well you forgot to add the fan controller, DVD-writer and the three sickleflows, though it wont add much to the price. do you think i could get it sold for 1050-1100?

for those money you can get a lot more with newer components 

As I said, it depends of you, and to who you want to sell it.

If you will sell it to someone who knows something about tech, you'll be lucky if you get 1000$ but if you sell it 

to someone who doesn't knows very much about pc's you can get 1100+

I don't mean to get off topic but I wonder how much my computer is worth. It's about 1 month old. Spec's below. I spent $2000 but how much could I sell it for xD

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

I don't mean to get off topic but I wonder how much my computer is worth. It's about 1 month old. Spec's below. I spent $2000 but how much could I sell it for xD

Its brand new and it well sell for a good amount of money but when people are looking at sites for used computers they are looking to save some money so you can't sell it for the amount you bought it for.

i assume you are talking theoretical, because who buys a brand spanking new high end pc just to sell it again?.. x)

Its brand new and it well sell for a good amount of money but when people are looking at sites for used computers they are looking to save some money so you can't sell it for the amount you bought it for.

i assume you are talking theoretical, because who buys a brand spanking new high end pc just to sell it again?.. x)

I was talking hypothetically, as you mentioned, I was just wondering what I could sell it for. For more or less than what I paid xD

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W |