[UK-SCAN] Intel Core i5 6600K Combo: Case, PSU, CPU + Motherboard £304.99

Overkilled

yeah that's a deal. idk about best ever.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's a decent deal, basically getting the case and PSU for free, both of which are pretty bad though.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

It's a decent deal, basically getting the case and PSU for free, both of which are pretty bad though.

Them just getting rid of parts that don't sell... oh wait that's what sales are for xD

Converting it to euros you are saving about 50 euros in total, so about 35 pounds, and they aren't including a fan because they're selling tray cpu's. It's fine but not a no-brainer, false advertising :o

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

wtf am i reading that right? no RAM? 

just a CPU, MB, PSU, and case?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Converting it to euros you are saving about 50 euros in total, so about 35 pounds, and they aren't including a fan because they're selling tray cpu's. It's fine but not a no-brainer, false advertising :o

It's not false advertising if they don't exaggerate or tell lies. The phrase 'no brainer' is pretty subjective, so no, I'd say it isn't false advertising. It's just a normal ad.

not the best deal..

but a damn good deal

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Good deal maybe... except for the fact that you can save £84 and get the exact same deal minus crappy case and psu further down the page, then get a decent case and psu with the £84.

It's not false advertising if they don't exaggerate or tell lies. The phrase 'no brainer' is pretty subjective, so no, I'd say it isn't false advertising. It's just a normal ad.

I always love it when people don't get my sarcasm [emoji4]

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

wtf am i reading that right? no RAM? 

just a CPU, MB, PSU, and case?

True, but this is basically just a 4-part hardware bundle, not a pre-built. (It doesn't come assembled)

When someone has no concept of how to use sarcasm it often looks like a serious comment.

You should work on improving it.

That either was not sarcasm or it was the worst sarcasm of the century. It looked completely serious.

That's not too bad actually. The PSU is absolute cancer but still.

What? Considering you can do this for a couple of quid under (actually v.good case, and let's be honest everyone in their right mind should buy a different PSU)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£197.92 @ More Computers)

Motherboard: Asus Z170-K ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£98.41 @ Amazon UK)

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£58.60 @ Aria PC)

Total: £354.93

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-28 18:49 GMT+0000

What? Considering you can do this for a couple of quid under (actually v.good case, and let's be honest everyone in their right mind should buy a different PSU)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£197.92 @ More Computers)

Motherboard: Asus Z170-K ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£98.41 @ Amazon UK)

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£58.60 @ Aria PC)

Total: £354.93

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-28 18:49 GMT+0000

>That's not too bad actually.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

When someone has no concept of how to use sarcasm it often looks like a serious comment.

You should work on improving it.

That either was not sarcasm or it was the worst sarcasm of the century. It looked completely serious.

And I love it when i can understand attempted damage control.

Thanks for all the tips guys, ill cherish them forever and put them to good use! :D

Better? ;)

My Rig: