PC MasterRace

VAkena

Locked. Most likely. Depends on how The Grinch is feeling. @Godlygamer23

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Well, there's nothing wrong with the post, it's just the title.

My point.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Well, there's nothing wrong with the post, it's just the title.

This to me is status post material. I don't see this being productive.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

What's wrong with the title? Is the term "PC Master Race" not to be used?

It's in the CoC.

It's in the CoC.

Can you show me where?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Can you show me where?

It is categorized as trolling as the majority of the forum becomes up in arms about the whole "PCMR" deal. I'm surprised it didn't hit this thread.

4.1 Trolling

This includes but is not limited to the following:

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums.
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads such as picking fights or insulting other members.
  • Making non-constructive posts for the purpose of causing unrest.  This includes posting LMGTFY links.
  • Abusing the Report Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Labelling a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements.
  • Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling)
  • Excessive use of different fonts / font colors for non post formatting purposes will result in moderative action.
  • Quoting another user but editing their quote

It is categorized as trolling as the majority of the forum becomes up in arms about the whole "PCMR" deal. I'm surprised it didn't hit this thread.

The title can be considered trolling, but PCMasterRace itself can be used, but yes I see your point.

Considering this is a non-productive thread.....LOCKED.