Well, I have $75 or less CAN

DyGr00339

I would like to buy a new headphone or headset. Mic is not needed. Needs to be non-usb microphone. They need to last because I broke my beats lol

I would like to buy a new headphone or headset. Mic is not needed. Needs to be non-usb microphone. They need to last because I broke my beats lol

BEATS?

Under article VI of the Linus Tech Tips constitution, the punishment for this is exile!

No, no I am just kidding :) LOL

But here this might help http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEjwyYOFwZg

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

what do you like in headphones? (base etc.)

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

BEATS?

Under article VI of the Linus Tech Tips constitution, the punishment for this is exile!

No, no I am just kidding :) LOL

But here this might help http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEjwyYOFwZg

They were a gift, my parents are 50 with a 13 year old kid, they thought it was hip. Lol

what do you like in headphones? (base etc.)

Honestly I don't care

AKG K240s

Superlux 668b

comes to mind...

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

AKG K240s

Superlux 668b

comes to mind...

They dont seem to be common around, what is special about those?

They dont seem to be common around, what is special about those?

They're studio grade/ high grade consumer headphones.  They're made to be good performers and take some hits.  Which is generally a good thing for headphones.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

They're studio grade/ high grade consumer headphones.  They're made to be good performers and take some hits.  Which is generally a good thing for headphones.

Would they do well in gaming as well?

Would they do well in gaming as well?

They will be better than anything labeled "gaming"

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I have the Superlux HD-681 Evo and I can recommend them if you want something with a good surround soundstage. Compared to my old SoundBlaster Tactic3D Sigma the 681 Evo was easily better at surround, even though the Tactic3D Sigmas were supposed to be surround "optimized". The 681 Evo is also a lot cheaper and has way better sound quality out of the box (without fiddling with EQ). Superlux as a manufacturer/brand is amazing for high quality budget headphones. Just add a ModMic or Zalman clip-on mic and you're good to go.

I have the Superlux HD-681 Evo and I can recommend them if you want something with a good surround soundstage. Compared to my old SoundBlaster Tactic3D Sigma the 681 Evo was easily better at surround, even though the Tactic3D Sigmas were supposed to be surround "optimized". The 681 Evo is also a lot cheaper and has way better sound quality out of the box (without fiddling with EQ). Superlux as a manufacturer/brand is amazing for high quality budget headphones. Just add a ModMic or Zalman clip-on mic and you're good to go.

Well, I already have a blue yeti :P

Spend $10 more and get a pair of Sony MDR-V6.

Maybe Razer Kraken or SteelSeries Siberia v2 around $60 mark CAN.$.

I wouldn't go with any "gaming" headphones, you will probably be best off buying a well-known quality audio brand, like AKG, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, Beyerdynamic. See if you can find anything like that in your price range.

Silly Canada and your higher prices than everywhere else. Superlux

I could drive a hour and get it in Murica, but that is a hour less of gaming

I could drive a hour and get it in Murica, but that is a hour less of gaming

If they had it at the store you could drive to..... :P

across the border from me there is a mail service perhaps there is a mail service at your border?

basically you get stuff delivered to that address and they charge you a buck or 2 per week to hold, drive across pick it up and drive back.

across the border from me there is a mail service perhaps there is a mail service at your border?

basically you get stuff delivered to that address and they charge you a buck or 2 per week to hold, drive across pick it up and drive back.

Yup, there are tons

Sony's stereo headphones are great for the price, at just 35 bucks.

If you break expensive beats, you don't deserve to use expensive headphones ever again! :P Jk

Sony's stereo headphones are great for the price, at just 35 bucks.

If you break expensive beats, you don't deserve to use expensive headphones ever again! :P Jk

They are beats, they broke while i was folding them, frigin things

I'm thinking just the Razar Elecrta and get really really good ones later

Grado SR60i, for the money I don't think you can beat the sound, but they might be too fragile for you...