What was your most OG moment in CSGO?

Chocolate

Our comp match was tied, we only needed one more to win... my whole team was dead and i was the only one left. I got an ace and won the match :)

noscope 2 colatteral headshot while jumping

i was probably reported by the entire team lol

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

when i got a 5 man collat on nuke. i was CT and everyone on T ran lied right up though outside and boom 5 birds with 1 stone, i did throw a nade first so i think that lit them allowing me to get the 5 man collat 

noscope 2 colatteral headshot while jumping

i was probably reported by the entire team lol

what rank are you?

Scoped... but 4 colatteral (3 enemy and one poor teammate) while flashed through smoke.... i bet i was reported by my team and the other.  

Magical Pineapples

MG2, game winning tie on dust 2.

I'm on ct, defending, last man standing on the team. There's 4 of them still alive, three are at A, I'm at B, and one is in palace.

I've got a usp and an m4a1s, and only one flash bang left.

Flashed into palace, snap-shot the lurker who was going to lower. the guy at cat gets into place to shoot me as i peak, i know he's there from teammate who died just moments ago. standing on stairs i throw usp into hall to fake-flash him. He falls for it, I peak and headshot him as he's turned around.

rush through mid door through ct spawn, come into view of long, haven't turned corner yet, hear footsteps on long, know they're right there. Team mates screaming at me for playing risky, say we're going to lose. 

I take back out my usp, knowing they wouldn't fall for it but i try it none the less, throw it around the corner, then peak, breathe-held.

they fell for it, they had no team communication, both their backs turned to my gun, i spray them down, win the round, and by consequence the game.

Get called a hacker for using dud flash bangs. the struggle is real.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I got kicked for not defending the bomb in casual :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

MG2, game winning tie on dust 2.

I'm on ct, defending, last man standing on the team. There's 4 of them still alive, three are at A, I'm at B, and one is in palace.

I've got a usp and an m4a1s, and only one flash bang left.

Flashed into palace, snap-shot the lurker who was going to lower. the guy at cat gets into place to shoot me as i peak, i know he's there from teammate who died just moments ago. standing on stairs i throw usp into hall to fake-flash him. He falls for it, I peak and headshot him as he's turned around.

rush through mid door through ct spawn, come into view of long, haven't turned corner yet, hear footsteps on long, know they're right there. Team mates screaming at me for playing risky, say we're going to lose.

I take back out my usp, knowing they wouldn't fall for it but i try it none the less, throw it around the corner, then peak, breathe-held.

they fell for it, they had no team communication, both their backs turned to my gun, i spray them down, win the round, and by consequence the game.

Get called a hacker for using dud flash bangs. the struggle is real.

DAMN FAM

Skip to 6:20 and watch my mad AK killing spree holding a site, almost an ACE!

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Skip to 6:20 and watch my mad AK killing spree holding a site, almost an ACE!

cool :D

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Got the most insane flick shot through mid one time.

Or the 1 v 5 ace I got

Can't pick

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|