XBL and PSN getting hacked?

Geneticcowlick

Ive been hearing rumors that lizard squad is plaining on taking down Xbox live and Playstation on Christmas. What do you think?

Mobo-Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 LGA 1150   RAM-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) GPU-GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB Windforce  Case-Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth  Sorage-WD Black 1tb HDD + SanDisk SSD 250GB  PSU-Sentey 750w 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling-Corsair Hydro Series H60  CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K

i dont have to worry because steam and because pcmustardrice

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

i dont have to worry because steam and because pcmustardrice

Woo PcMustardRice for the win! B)

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Considering it was successfully done last Christmas, I would expect something to at least be attempted by one of these hacking groups that are going around.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)