Recently started playing CSGO comp, what does this mean?

Badger1661

You can only win or play (not sure) 3 games in 24hrs

Not sure why something to do with smurfs or something

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

In CS:GO you get a competitive rank after winning 10 games in competitive. During this time, you may only win 2 games per day. This is to prevent somebody queuing up with a buddy to win 10 games in one day, putting them at a super high rank.

You'll be able to win 2 games per day, but after you've won 10 games and gotten your rank, that is lifted. After you get your rank you'll be able to play as much as you want.

I used to be quite active here.

In CS:GO you get a competitive rank after winning 10 games in competitive. During this time, you may only win 2 games per day. This is to prevent somebody queuing up with a buddy to win 10 games in one day, putting them at a super high rank.

You'll be able to win 2 games per day, but after you've won 10 games and gotten your rank, that is lifted. After you get your rank you'll be able to play as much as you want.

Ok, thanks guys!

You can only win or play (not sure) 3 games in 24hrs

Not sure why something to do with smurfs or something

Its win 2 games per day, and it is so the game can calibrate your skill group so you get an accurate rank.