Best cheap moba mouse?

TheDukeOfDank

Looking for a new mouse for LoL preferably 45 or lower, but can stretch it up to 55 max

Looking for a new mouse for LoL preferably 45 or lower, but can stretch it up to 55 max

Logitech G302

Logitech G302

how would it compare to , say a steelseries rival, ive heard the rival is really good

how would it compare to , say a steelseries rival, ive heard the rival is really good

Steelseries Rival (100/300) are more for FPS games than MOBA's.

any other recommendations?

I see you've posted two topics... gonna copy my questions.

What grip are you using (palm, claw, fingertip)? How many extra buttons do you need?

How do you determine if a mouse is FPS or MOBA oriented?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

What grip are you using (palm, claw, fingertip)? How many extra buttons do you need?

palm, i also have pretty large hands also

Some mice have a lot of buttons on them which are ideal for MOBA games. The Steelseries Rival mouse has only two buttons on the side and is very lightweight and has more DPI which is ideal for FPS games.

Some mice have a lot of buttons on them which are ideal for MOBA games. The Steelseries Rival mouse has only two buttons on the side and is very lightweight and has more DPI which is ideal for FPS games.

from what ive heard its quite the opposite, high dpi for moba and low dpi for shooters (like csgo)

palm, i also have pretty large hands also

The Rival 300 and Logitech G402 are perfect for palm gripping. I'll also suggest Mionix Naos 7000 if you are looking for a more ergonomic shape.

More dpi doesn't mean it's better - most CS GO players play with <800 DPI. The Rival isn't lightweight too, it's around 110 grams without the cable.

from what ive heard its quite the opposite, high dpi for moba and low dpi for shooters (like csgo)

Well, I've never seen anyone playing MOBA games with high DPI. Many players who play FPS games will use more DPI overtime, Why? Because they want their reflexes to be faster while on LoL it's basically only clicking with your mouse on the map.

The Rival 300 and Logitech G402 are perfect for palm gripping. I'll also suggest Mionix Naos 7000 if you are looking for a more ergonomic shape.

More dpi doesn't mean it's better - most CS GO players play with <800 DPI. The Rival isn't lightweight too, it's around 110 grams without the cable.

Think about the budget.

Well, I've never seen anyone playing MOBA games with high DPI. Many players who play FPS games will use more DPI overtime, Why? Because they want their reflexes to be faster while on LoL it's basically only clicking with your mouse on the map.

do you think the g402 would be good?

Think about the budget.

They all fit within the budget

That doesn't make any sense. MOBAs don't require such precise movements and higher DPI is usually more acceptable.

They all fit within the budget

That doesn't make any sense. MOBAs don't require such precise movements and higher DPI is usually more acceptable.

Is there anything that's kinda like the g402 but with less buttons? I'd say 2 on the side would be the most I could deal with, kinda like how the razer deathadder is laid out

Is there anything that's kinda like the g402 but with less buttons? I'd say 2 on the side would be the most I could deal with, kinda like how the razer deathadder is laid out

Steelseries Rival

I don't think there's something like the G402 but with less buttons.

Steelseries Rival

I don't think there's something like the G402 but with less buttons.

The rival seems somewhat expensive though, it's about 60 and I'd rather get something that's around 45 or so, any other ideas?