Best mouse for fps?

I've heard great things about the finalmouse, but do other mice have good sensors for fos games like cs:go?

I've heard great things about the finalmouse, but do other mice have good sensors for fos games like cs:go?

Steelseries Rival (100/300)

idk, any mouse that has a few sidebuttons and feels good in your hand

The rival is pretty good for me atleast

A high DPI and DPI switch is not really needed, although it can be useful sometimes for some games, but not csgo

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

There are tons of mice with great sensors and since you didnt mention your budget ill mostly list top tier mice

Corsair Sabre Optical

Corsair M45

Steelseries Rival 300

Logitech G502

Logitech G303

Logitech G402

Zowie FK1

Zowie FK2

Asus Gladius

Razer Deathadder

Mionix Castor

Mionix Naos 7000

Zowie anything.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

people are going to hate me for this, tough consider checking out some of Razer's mice. the quality is actually pretty outstanding!

until they break, razer is good if you can get pre 2013 deathadder and then it's done.

If you want quality first you grab Zowie, they don't have fancy features or the newest sensors, but they are SOLID.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

until they break, razer is good if you can get pre 2013 deathadder and then it's done.

If you want quality first you grab Zowie, they don't have fancy features or the newest sensors, but they are SOLID.

why is everyone saying razer break?

i had Razer Arctosa for 7 years and it's still like new (switched it tho, cuz i need lighted keyboard)

i have this one and it's really perfect http://pcpartpicker.com/part/razer-mouse-rz0100770300r331

vI05iGb.png

why is everyone saying razer break?

i had Razer Arctosa for 7 years and it's still like new (switched it tho, cuz i need lighted keyboard)

exactly, you have old Razer. Back when it was solid.

Spoiler

170$ CDN max

The G303 is like 40-60 USD.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

FinalMouse 2016
Zowie FK2
Razer Deathadder

I would use any of these three for games like CS:GO. Speaking on behalf of Razer products I own an original Deathadder, Modded Blackwidow, and Naga Classic. They have all held up extremely well under a massive amount of abuse. I would personally try to get a FinalMouse 2016 though if you don't care about spending a bit more than you would for a Deathadder.

Any Zowie Mouse. 

Steelseries Rival. 

Logitech G402. 

Logitech G303. 

Final Mouse.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

just search about razer ouroboros and you'll find how great is it

Fk2, a friend got the FinalMouse and wishes he got the FK2

I would suggest the Logitech G502, the sensor is flawless and i have had no tracking issues and i haven't noticed any acceleration, combined with QcK mouse mat, your level will improve in csgo  ;)