620-750w PSU needed, please help!

Hi, I bought a r9 390 and now need to upgrade my psu. I have a cx600m. I need a PSU that has 2 8 pin connections. I don't really want to risk using an adapter. I was looking at the Seasonic M12II Bronze Evo Edition - 620 Watt PSU and realised that it only has one 8 pin. I really want to use this new gpu soon. What is the best value for money at 100 euro?

Hi, I bought a r9 390 and now need to upgrade my psu. I have a cx600m. I need a PSU that has 2 8 pin connections. I don't really want to risk using an adapter. I was looking at the Seasonic M12II Bronze Evo Edition - 620 Watt PSU and realised that it only has one 8 pin. I really want to use this new gpu soon. What is the best value for money at 100 euro?

EVGA G2,B2. GS, or Antec HCG? 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What would be the best of them?

Whichever is the cheapest as, with inflation, I'm not sure all will breach that 100 Euro budget. I would suggest reading through my PSU whitelist in my sig for some help :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Whichever is the cheapest as, with inflation, I'm not sure all will breach that 100 Euro budget. I would suggest reading through my PSU whitelist in my sig for some help :)

1050GS is so op

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []