Aluminum or copper based radiator

copper, because it conducts and dissipates heat faster and better and will require less FPI (Fins per Inch) to achieve the same cooling capacity of a aluminum radiator.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

To avoid corrosion It's best not to mix metals so unless your block is aluminum too, stick to copper.

As said above, it's best to avoid mixing metals. Stick to what you got (your block is probably copper).

But basically;

Copper is more efficient, but very costly.

Aluminum is less efficient, but much cheaper.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

copper, because it conducts and dissipates heat faster and better and will require less FPI (Fins per Inch) to achieve the same cooling capacity of a aluminum radiator.

To avoid corrosion It's best not to mix metals so unless your block is aluminum too, stick to copper.

As said above, it's best to avoid mixing metals. Stick to what you got (your block is probably copper).

But basically;

Copper is more efficient, but very costly.

Aluminum is less efficient, but much cheaper.

i found copper based airplex modularity very very good looking. is it still around? because i don't see any build that uses them. 

i found copper based airplex modularity very very good looking. is it still around? because i don't see any build that uses them. 

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/radiators/radiators-active/12386/aquacomputer-airplex-modularity-system-360-mm-kupfer-lamellen-ein-kreislauf-edelstahl-seitenteile

My knowledge of water cooling is limited so I can't tell you if it's any good or not, or suggest other good options.

From looking around the site is perfectly legit so no worries there.

If I were you I'd start a new topic and ask if it's any good. It looks a bit overkill and I know there is a lot more recent blocks and such.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/radiators/radiators-active/12386/aquacomputer-airplex-modularity-system-360-mm-kupfer-lamellen-ein-kreislauf-edelstahl-seitenteile

My knowledge of water cooling is limited so I can't tell you if it's any good or not, or suggest other good options.

From looking around the site is perfectly legit so no worries there.

If I were you I'd start a new topic and ask if it's any good. It looks a bit overkill and I know there is a lot more recent blocks and such.

Yes sir! That one!! Hahahahaha..

I love the design.

Why a company such as EK doesn't make a good looking radiator just like them.

Yes sir! That one!! Hahahahaha..

I love the design.

Why a company such as EK doesn't make a good looking radiator just like them.

Those are half decent rads, the cost associated to manufacture those kinds of rads are much higher than your standard soldered rad and fin system and they perform worst than most of the rads out there which is why they aren't too popular, especially with the extra cost with that.

http://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/05/15/aqua-computer-ams-copper-360mm-radiator-review/