NCASE M1 Build

yep, seems like they try to ship them in bulk to the US : /

Though it looks like you will also get yours before the promised delivery date in january :)

Ya it was shipped to the destination on the 23rd of December and since I shipped it to the US to avoid taxes and it may have cost more to ship to canada (not sure) but the border is an hour away and it just took my dad a long time to get around to it because he's been really busy at work and stuff :P

Ya those guys wahaha360 and necere are some swell fellas :D

Glad you got your case in.  What serial number do you have?  As for the res...I feel like once you see how little room there actually is once all the components are installed you'll see why I'm going external for the res. 

Glad you got your case in.  What serial number do you have?  As for the res...I feel like once you see how little room there actually is once all the components are installed you'll see why I'm going external for the res. 

Let me check if it's on the outside of the box... 0674, I like it :)

Ya just by looking at the box it is already smaller than a prodigy or the corsair 2/350D

That is some sexy case :)

Also, most random video ever :D

lmfao I forgot to remove that :P

It's my cat getting caught chewing on my blinds while a linustechtips video is playing in the background, that explains the filesize

Getting this water cooling is annoying, so instead I'm thinking of going with a mediocre rig instead, no water cooling and cheaper parts, so I can put money towards my next build in an nzxt h440 with fitting easily 2x360mm radiators.

Will get back to this thread in due time, school bus coming now.

Getting this water cooling is annoying, so instead I'm thinking of going with a mediocre rig instead, no water cooling and cheaper parts, so I can put money towards my next build in an nzxt h440 with fitting easily 2x360mm radiators.

Will get back to this thread in due time, school bus coming now.

But, but, but, epic micro build? :(

I would but I don't really see a reason to have a small form factor pc because I don't really go to friends to play video games anymore and am not going to uni for a year. I'm so torn right bow :(

I have the case and pay for the kits build but I have an tax pc right now that I could just watercolor and add blocks or upgrade components when needed... First world problems, any suggestions?

I would but I don't really see a reason to have a small form factor pc because I don't really go to friends to play video games anymore and am not going to uni for a year. I'm so torn right bow :(

I have the case and pay for the kits build but I have an tax pc right now that I could just watercolor and add blocks or upgrade components when needed... First world problems, any suggestions?

Even though you don't move it around that much, it's still an amazing little thing. I would be satisfied by just looking at it on my desk everyday :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Even though you don't move it around that much, it's still an amazing little thing. I would be satisfied by just looking at it on my desk everyday :D

Exactly what I am doing every day (ok, I also move it every 2-3 weeks :P)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Exactly what I am doing every day (ok, I also move it every 2-3 weeks :P)

I've been offered to buy a black one for a little over 300$ but i'm really in doubt. It would be freakin' awesome, but then i had to change out almost ALL of my components (check out my sig)  :unsure:

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

I've been offered to buy a black one for a little over 300$ but i'm really in doubt. It would be freakin' awesome, but then i had to change out almost ALL of my components (check out my sig)  :unsure:

then they're making 50% profit!

then they're making 50% profit!

well I paid ...

$205 (ncase)

$40 (intl. shipping to europe)

$15 (extra non-Opitical disc drive top)

$1 silver color

$44 import tax + duty

-------------

$305

well I paid ...

$205 (ncase)

$40 (intl. shipping to europe)

$15 (extra non-Opitical disc drive top)

$1 silver color

$44 import tax + duty

-------------

$305

Oh that sucks, I thought all shipping was international from thailand? wtf

Well I got mine for $205

Well I got mine for $205

with the extra ODD + silver it is $221

($84 for shipping + import taxes)

yeah it sucks, but I am happy now :D

Well I got mine for $205

with the extra ODD + silver it is $221

($84 for shipping + import taxes)

yeah it sucks, but I am happy now :D

Properly gonna wait it out and see if i can get the final product a lot cheaper ;)

Main Rig
Phone

... I don't know what happened to my to ever think the ncase wasn't the case for me, why did nobody stop my reign of tyranny?! :P

It must have been all the exam stress I had building up, today all that stress was released when I walked out of my last exam and tossed my papers in the recycling (<-- good samaritan).

So, yes I will be doing this build. Something I did realize is that I never play games except in the summer, I think that's because I have no one to game with :( ... So I'm thinking a great way to save money would be to use the igpu...

Would not using a graphics card affect my desktop experience? I don't think so, unless all those hardware accelerated things are being done by the gpu?

So I have updated the op with my new plans.

Follow the thread if you want updates.

So, yes I will be doing this build. Something I did realize is that I never play games except in the summer, I think that's because I have no one to game with :(

MG2R on steam, hit me up ;) also, check out the teamspeak, you'll find a couple gamers there.

Would not using a graphics card affect my desktop experience? I don't think so, unless all those hardware accelerated things are being done by the gpu?

Just built a system for my parents with only an Intel Core i3 4130... That thing flies like crazy for regular office stuff and browsing

Even light gaming is possible.

So yes, you can run your PC without a GPU

MG2R on steam, hit me up ;) also, check out the teamspeak, you'll find a couple gamers there.

Just built a system for my parents with only an Intel Core i3 4130... That thing flies like crazy for regular office stuff and browsing

Even light gaming is possible.

So yes, you can run your PC without a GPU

Sorry I forgot to respond to this.

I did add you on steam, I don't think we have many games in common atm but during the summer is when I do my fair share of gaming and am looking forward to quite a few different titles.

I wasn't fully sure on using it without a gpu full time, as I am probably going to get maxwell if it is a big jump from my 670 in gaming performance as well as power usage as my power supply is itty bitty.

Thanks dude :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never knew some radiators had built-in reservoirs, if that fits in my case I will definitely get one of those from swiftech or somebody.

The reservoir does have to be above the pump though and I think it might not be. I hope someone else has tried this, because being the first at something is always hard.

• 1 month later...

Lol I accidently posted this earlier on a different one of my threads from school using tapatalk :P

Just a small update on the part list. I just purchased some of imo the sexiest ram dimms ever, crucial ballistic elite. A 2x8gb kit. I also I got a slim slot load drive from evga which I wan to get a adapter for because the one it comes with has wires :(

On amazon right now I picked up a 4670k for $190 which was pretty good but I ship all my things to the states to get better prices and amazon has started taxing for certain states including NY, so it came out to $205 which is still a very good deal.

It won't ship until mid April and that's when I will update all the parts I have for the build and maybe do another photo shoot of the boxes :)