High cpu and gpu temps are my case fans wrong

ar300500

I have a Phanteks enthoo pro m with a i7 4790k cooled with a hyper 212 evo

The hyper 212 evo cpu cooler has the fan pulling air in through the heatsink and out the back with a 140mm fan exhaust

I have two corsair sp120 on the top of the case as exhausts

All my exhaust fans have a low voltage adapter on them

I have two corsair af120 in the front as intakes

I have a msi r9 390x with the twin frozer cooler

At full load stock r9 390x (1050mhz)

I get around 85-90 degrees Celsius 

At full load stock i7 4790k (4.4ghz)

I get around 85-95 degrees Celsius 

Is this normal and if not how can you suggest going about solving this issue 

That is a bit high, what case do you use?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I have a Phanteks enthoo pro m with a i7 4790k cooled with a hyper 212 evo

The hyper 212 evo cpu cooler has the fan pulling air in through the heatsink and out the back with a 140mm fan exhaust

I have two corsair sp120 on the top of the case as exhausts

All my exhaust fans have a low voltage adapter on them

I have two corsair af120 in the front as intakes

I have a msi r9 390x with the twin frozer cooler

At full load stock r9 390x (1050mhz)

I get around 85-90 degrees Celsius 

At full load stock i7 4790k (4.4ghz)

I get around 85-95 degrees Celsius 

Is this normal and if not how can you suggest going about solving this issue 

My CPU doesn't get that hot with the 212, are there enough intake holes in your case ?

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

You fans seem to be fine.

Is this under load? If so what did you use to stress test and how long?

What percentage are the fans running at? Like your fans, ect could be running at a low setting which could also cause the temps to get higher then normal.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

You fans seem to be fine.

Is this under load? If so what did you use to stress test and how long?

What percentage are the fans running at? Like your fans, ect could be running at a low setting which could also cause the temps to get higher then normal.

I used prime95 26.6 to stress. My motherboard displays cpu temps but I also used CPUID HWMonitor

and msi kombustor 3 and after burner to stress and check temps.

I don't know about the case fan speeds (they are not pwn fans) and the graphics card fans are at 100%

I ran the stress tests (not at the same time) for 15 minutes and the temps where around the ones I mentioned through out the 15 minutes 

I used prime95 26.6 to stress. My motherboard displays cpu temps but I also used CPUID HWMonitor

and msi kombustor 3 and after burner to stress and check temps.

I don't know about the case fan speeds (they are not pwn fans) and the graphics card fans are at 100%

They are at 100% When hitting these temps?

Also for the CPU I wouldn't sweat it, you have a 4.4 Overclock and a pretty low end CPU cooler. It is high though how often do you put your CPU under 100% load for more then 15 minutes?

The GPU, 100% that must be LOUD lol. Uhm just monitor the temps under everyday use.

They are at 100% When hitting these temps?

Also for the CPU I wouldn't sweat it, you have a 4.4 Overclock and a pretty low end CPU cooler. It is high though how often do you put your CPU under 100% load for more then 15 minutes?

The GPU, 100% that must be LOUD lol. Uhm just monitor the temps under everyday use.

I don't use it on 100% but around 90% sometimes so I wasn't sure if I need to re mount my cpu cooler. And yes its really loud around 65 decibels but thats the only way of keeping it under 100 c whilst gaming. 

Thanks for the help 

A pic would help.

Prime95 might be problem with CPU temps. Its not recommended to use that with Haswell/Devils Canyon CPUs. Whats your voltage?

Also I would try with making one of SP120 intake.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv