new laptop/ultrabook with touch screen and win 8

mooshon

Hey guys. thinking about buying a laptop or an ultrabook with touch screen for win 8.

I was looking into the lenovo yoga, asus vivo-book and zenbook that has a touch screen. not sure if the yoga will be a good pick and if those hybrid gimmicks worth the money.

if anyone has an experience with such a device that worth the money and can thumb up it i will be happy to hear about it.

whats your price range and what are you going to use it for?

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

no price range for say but i won't throw money if the product is just overpriced without justification.

lets put a 1200$ price range to see what can be fitted in this range.

my use are browsing, ms office, visual studio development, watching/listening to media. not expecting to be any gaming but with latest integrated graphics from intel i think i can do low level stuff.

screen size should be anything from 13.3 - 15.6.

I have the lenovo yoga 13 and think it is very good for what you are looking for.

I too have a lenovo yoga 13. Its a 13.3 inch with an i5. Very powerful and very mobile. The hinge is sooooo much more sturdier than what I expected. Although i don't find the other stand modes very useful, the tablet mode is perfect for browsing webpages while on the couch or something.