Is this macbook air worth it?

sterreprop

http://www.bcc.nl/computer/laptop/apple-laptop/apple-macbook-air-13-inch-core-i7-2.2ghz-4gb-128gb(100888)

I'm planning on using it for some editing (photo and video) on the go, Office and browsing the web.

The same macbook is €1219 on apple's website. So is it worth it?

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

how much money do you can spend on it??

if you can buy an macbook pro an air is not very good in editing i have one by myself.

and if you dont have the money to upgrade to an pro a least buy a version with more than 128gb because it's full in no time

If I consider that there are Acer notebooks available with an i7, GTX 960, 1TB SSHD and 8GB of RAM for under 1000€ - No. That thing is utterly garbage and no one should even consider to buy one.

But then again it has the premium quality of an Apple product. It'll work for what you want to do with it, even tho I doubt the 4GB of RAM are enough, but you'll pay a premium for the shiny Apple logo.

NO!

I'm writing from a 2012 Mba and its battery is dead.

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

Well for photo and video editing you will be utterly disapointed performance-wise.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Well for photo and video editing you will be utterly disapointed performance-wise.

Even for very light iMovie stuff (1080p)? I'm not going to use it for professional work.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB