What superstitions do you believe in?

Moondrelor

I haven't seen one of these threads.. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, if there is one, please lock and redirect me! Lol.

Anyways, what are some "superstitions" that you believe in?

I believe that whistling at night attracts spirits to join with you and follow you. 

I believe that pointing at the moon anger the spirits and you'll begin to get cut behind your ear.

I believe that if a dog howls for a few hours late at night, something died nearby.

That the sky will fall on my head /s

I don't believe in any superstitions, at least not willingly, but I might without knowing, just out of force of habit.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

None.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

if you put the side panel on a case before the first boot, you WILL have no post.

You beat me to it.

And don't walk under a ladder is the only one I believe, and that because something might fall and hit you on the head.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

if you put the side panel on a case before the first boot, you WILL have no post.

Yes.

In Pokemon games, pressing A whilie catching a pokemon (when the ball rolls around), that it gives more chance to catch it if you rapidly and repeatedly press A.

Or at least used to believe that.

None, no spaghetti monsters for this guy.

But spaghetti monsters are the best. You can eat them. In anyway you want.

I believe that Asian woman also have slanted............. errr nevermind.

Oh my. Lol. Last I che-...... Never mind as well. Bahaha.

That if you speak sweetly and kindly to your PC it runs better.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I never say the name of the Scottish Play, also believe that ghost lights are effective in keeping spirits away, bad luck to say good luck, you know all of the fun theater ones

That the sky will fall on my head /s

I don't believe in any superstitions, at least not willingly, but I might without knowing, just out of force of habit.

Asterix reference? If so, awesome :3

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit