Which company makes the best looking components?

Oshino Shinobu

Peripherals - Razer

Cases - Corsair/Fractal Design

Motherboards and GPU's - Asus/Gigabyte for both

Coolers - Corsair

Memory - Corsair/GSkill...

I'm just so evil :3

I say that, but I still use my MacBook since I find it nicer to use than a Windows based laptop (sorry). I do admit that some of their products do look very nice; simple and clean looking. The new Mac Pro looks like a bin though. 

ASUS. Dat DCUII

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

MOBO - AsRock Gigabyte

SSD - Samsung (Evo)

GPU - Gigabyte, Gainward

Waterblock - EK (supremacy nickel)

Peripherals - Saitek (looks only)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Corsair and ASUS. For peripherals I prefer the cosmetics on Razer. They have such solid branding, it's easily recognizable. The other brands fluxuate constantly. Mind you I don't own anything from Razer.

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Razer. I find their products a little too flashy and LED intensive. However, I don't think anyone does packaging as well as they do. (That kind of matters to me because I like to keep all of the boxes for my computer parts)

Most of my stuff is all corsair because it looks and preforms great.

Gigabyte and Asus usually do pretty good on Motherboards... usually.

I'm one of the weird people i guess because i like Noctua fans, even though i dont have a single one in my build lol (Gentle typhoon ap-15, even thought they look terrible they get the job done best).

Intel i7-4770k (4.5GHz) | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | EVGA GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB 7200rpm

Corsair H100i (GT ap-15's) 8GB Vengeance PRO 1600mhz | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 800D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4421769171

Cases: Brodholm, Corsair, Fractal Design, Alienware

Fans: Corsair

Motherboards: Asus (Sabertooth only)

GPU's: EVGA, PNY, Nvidia (Reference 7xx series), XFX, Galaxy

RAM: Corsair

PSU's: Corsair(except GS series) Seasonic

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake(only SpinQ and SpinQ VT), Cooler Master (V8, X6 Elite)

Mice: Logitech

Keyboards: Logitech

Laptops: Razer, Alienware

Speakers: Logitech, Corsair(SP2500)

ODD: No one

HDD: No one

SSD: Samsung, Intel

Monitor: Anything with no bezel in black

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

AMD 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

I think I might be alone in this one, but I will say Lego, really liked that graphics card :)

Enermax, All their fans are beautiful (particularly the Cluster) And those coloured heatsinks really look cool in some rigs.

Cases: LianLi, Fractal Design, LD Cooling, CaseLabs.

Case extras: SilverStone

Mobos: Gigabyte and Asus Zabertooth/ROG-series

GPUs: EVGA Hydro Coppers and the ACX coolers

PSUs: Enermax Platimax

Fans: NB, Enermax and Noctuas ( i like the fact that Noctuas are so different)

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

FiiO

I don't think they sell a single product that looks bad.

Motherboards: Gigabyte

PSUs: be quiet! / Seasonic

GPUs: MSI

Cases: Corsair / Fractal Design

CPU Coolers (Air): Phanteks

CPU Coolers (AIO liquid): Corsair

Unpopular opinion time: I don't really get the hype around Corsair PSUs (when it comes to looks, they're obviously great quality). They look very mediocre in my eyes. The only nice thing about them is these kind of rails that go over the top, but be quiet! did that first and they still do it better.

Corsair makes some sexy stuff.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Motherboards: Asus

GPUs: Asus

PSUs: Corsair

Cases: Corsair 

Mice: Corsair/Razer

Keyboards: Corsair/Ducky

CPU Coolers (Air): Favorite was the V8 by CoolerMaster, bequiet! has excellent looking ones too.

CPU Coolers (Loop): Swifttech 

CPU Coolers (Block): EK

Liquid Cooling Parts: EK, Bitspower

Mobo: Asus ROG/TUF and Gigabyte

Processor: lol?

GPU: Galaxy and Nvidia itself

Cases: Rosewill and BitPheonix

Mouse: Tt eSports and Razer

Keyboard: Ducky

SSD: Samsung

HDD: the only "good looking" hard drive is the WD Raptor

CPU cooler: Xigmatek

PSU: OCZ

Fans: Phanteks, Noctua and Enermax

Monitor: LG

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Fractal cases, Corsair and Asus on anything else.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I like NZXT's cases with their angular desing, Corsair's ones too with their beautiful brushed aluminum finish. V-Moda makes the best (Looking) headphones. Msi and Asus both make great looking Graphics cards, Msi, Asus and Gygabyte make great looking mobos... XSPC make the best looking cpu and gpu blocks. Sorry I'm about to name almost every company...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Motherboards: MSI or EVGA

GPU: EVGA's signature or the hydro copper cards. I also kind of like the Gainward Phantom cards.

RAM: Corsair.

PSUs: Corsair. But honestly any company that would make a black modular psu without lighting. :)

Cases: Corsair or Silverstone.

Mice: Not sure maybe Roccat.

Keyboards: Ducky or Maybe Logitech.

Watercooling: EK for the clean CSQ blocks or Koolance for the cpu-370 cpu block

Asus and corsair for pretty much anything inside the case but for the case itself Its a tie between Bitfenix and Corsair

FiiO

I don't think they sell a single product that looks bad.

I like your avatar.

Motherboards= Gigabyte and MSI

Video cards= XFX, MSI, Evga

Ram= Corsair and muskin

Cases= Case labs, Silverstone, corsair, Phanteks

Power Supplies= NZXT

SteelSeries mice are pretty cool, Corsair's high-end RAM and Noctua's fans (especially NF-F12).

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

ASUS definitely lost any claim to that position with gold heatsinks, now that there are builds using them I can definitely say I disagree with JJ, they still look bad, especially when both Gigabyte and MSI are making such sexy looking boards. That said their UEFI is the best IMO.