Huawei P7 does not boot

Go to solution Solved by Thermite,

Hello Guys,

I have a problem:

A friend of mine has a Huawei ascend P7, but it doesn't boot anymore.

The only thing it does is flashing it light in this order: red 4x, green, red 4x, green and so on.

When I googled it I found out that it probably has to do with either the BIOS being broken or Android being broken.

She tried recovering it with the "recovery mode"(volume down button) but it didn't do anything.

Anybody got a solution? Maybe uploading a previous version via sd (if possible?)

Thanks in advance,

Byonnem

(No I'm not new to the forum, my other account has been blocked due to the server breach, and I can't get it back)

If you phone isn't bricked then you will need to use adb to get back into the system. Boot your phone into fastboot if possible and then hook it up to your computer via usb. Once you've done that get the correct drivers and an adb bridge working. Check to see if your adb bridge can see your device and if so you will probably need to flash it back to stock firmware.

Hello Guys,

I have a problem:

The only thing it does is flashing it light in this order: red 4x, green, red 4x, green and so on.

When I googled it I found out that it probably has to do with either the BIOS being broken or Android being broken.

She tried recovering it with the "recovery mode"(volume down button) but it didn't do anything.

Anybody got a solution? Maybe uploading a previous version via sd (if possible?)

Thanks in advance,

Byonnem

(No I'm not new to the forum, my other account has been blocked due to the server breach, and I can't get it back)

Hello Guys,

I have a problem:

Thanks in advance,

Byonnem

If you phone isn't bricked then you will need to use adb to get back into the system. Boot your phone into fastboot if possible and then hook it up to your computer via usb. Once you've done that get the correct drivers and an adb bridge working. Check to see if your adb bridge can see your device and if so you will probably need to flash it back to stock firmware.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Hello Guys,

I have a problem:

Thanks in advance,

Byonnem

I'd suggest going to xda-developers.com for further help. That is what that forum was created for.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

Hey, thanks for the reply,

Does this void the warranty, you think?

I'd suggest going to xda-developers.com for further help. That is what that forum was created for.

I'll have a look, thanks for the tip

Hey, thanks for the reply,

Does this void the warranty, you think?

They won't be able to tell if you flash it back to stock firmware. I'm pretty sure at least.

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

I am having this problem as well on my Huawei Ascend P7.
The phone does not boot, and i can't go into recovery mode as well.

I am wondering if anyone found a solution to this because i can't find one anywhere, also this is the only place i found the problem identical to mine.

Any help would be appreciated.