Do i need an SSD for reads and HDD for writes for recording game play ?

System Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 @3.4 Ghz
GFX : AMD 7770 HD
RAM : 8 GB
SMPS : Cooler Master TH 500w
Current HDD : WD Green 1 TD (This is where the problem is)

I know i really need to get an SSD but what i want to know is for recording game play without any lag do i need to install my operating system and my games on the SSD so that it is just used for reading and get a separate WD Blue or Black for writing the data. Will this be enough to record without any lag at 720p ?
I know a GFX card update will be ideal but my budget is tight.
(I play battlefield 4)
Also attached below is my DXDIAG file.

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

SNIP

You don't need an SSD for recording gameplay, every very high bit rate video formats will write just fine to a conventional (cheaper more storage) hard drive

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

SSD is for making the applications load faster including OS boot up, if you want to record with any lagg you can use 3rd party software like Xsplit, what you need is storage

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

For very high quality uncompressed footage you need good write speeds, but for what you need, it should write fine to a standard HDD.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

You don't need an SSD for recording gameplay, every very high bit rate video formats will write just fine to a conventional (cheaper more storage) hard drive

But i will still need 2 separate HDDs right ? 1 for reading the game and 1 for writing. Just using 1 for doing both will put a lot of pressure on it right ?

SSD is for making the applications load faster including OS boot up, if you want to record with any lagg you can use 3rd party software like Xsplit, what you need is storage

But i will still need 2 separate HDDs right ? 1 for reading the game and 1 for writing. Just using 1 for doing both will put a lot of pressure on it right ?

Once a game's loaded into RAM it's not very taxing on the hard drive, however it would certainly help you write at higher bit rates with fewer issues. I wouldn't say it's necessary however, but give it a go and see if it works with just the one.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

an SSD is most likely fine with this but yes its suggested to use separate drives since the computer is busy loading the game 

recording to the same drive can result in frame drops

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

One HDD can read and write at the same time. Once the game is loaded, very little is going to be read from the drive. When its reading the game, and trying to write the footage at the same time, you might get frame drops. But after that, it will only be writing whatever footage you are capturing. For 720p at a reasonable bitrate, a regular 1TB+ should be plenty of space and speed. You can look at a Seagate Barracuda, or a Western Digital Black HDD. Either should fulfill your needs. If you really are worried, you can buy a second hard drive and only use that to record to, and use the first for the operating system and games. 

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

Get SSD for OS like 850 evo 240gig and get a 1-2TB Western Digital Black / Ent

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>