Anyone own the RB67?

the body size didnt surprise me, the lens size did lol the 100-200 is massive, both bigger and heavier than the body.

That's medium format for you... makes APS-C and 35mm users look like pansies.  Good luck trying to do hand held shots with the RB67 and the lens.

how much is each exposure for those lol?

Dunno, never used one.  But the same way of measuring exposure and zone system applies.  Price for one of these systems cost about $4000-5000 for a basic kit including lens.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

That's medium format for you... makes APS-C and 35mm users look like pansies.  Good luck trying to do hand held shots with the RB67 and the lens.

Dunno, never used one.  But the same way of measuring exposure and zone system applies.  Price for one of these systems cost about $4000-5000 for a basic kit including lens.

no i mean how much does film cost

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

no i mean how much does film cost

Here, prices vary

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Sheet-Film/ci/335/N/4093113314

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I have a rb67 and so does my dad, we use 90mm and the 180mm, which are the 2 standard lenses for the system.

I hardly use it but nowadays mainly use ilford HP5+ cause it's easier to find here at  stores

I have a Hassy 500CM and a Mamiya 7. The Mamiya is new for me and I've only shot a couple tool s through it. I have the 43mm. I'm liking the 6x7 format so far. Enjoy your camera!

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers