Phone won't download apps

orangecat

I have an older phone that runs Android 2.2 but for some reason it just won't download any apps. Nothing will update and nothing will even start downloading. I have done a few factory resets on my device and that did not help. I have also cleared my devices cache for both the entire device and specific applications but nothing helps. Once in a while a single app will download while the other 20 or so fail. I have included a screenshot of what i see when I use my device.

This is as far as the downloads get... (The apps sometimes show up as downloading but never get past 0%).

post-858-0-29926400-1377518454.jpeg post-858-0-17771800-1377518538.jpeg

This happened to my Galaxy S4 recently. I Googled it, but I believe the fix involved going into the Application Manager and stopping the Google Play service. Turning this off and back on caused my phone to download dozens of backlogged apps that hadn't been updated in months.

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

This happened to my Galaxy S4 recently. I Googled it, but I believe the fix involved going into the Application Manager and stopping the Google Play service. Turning this off and back on caused my phone to download dozens of backlogged apps that hadn't been updated in months.

That doesn't work on my device no matter what I have tried nothing seems to work.