2 GTX 570 for $80 Dollars. is it worth it?

sasuemachine

Hey in one of my local ads on kijiji, there are two EVGA 570's listed at $80. I was just wondering if this is a good deal or not

they draw a lot of power

make sure your PSU has 750 watts

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

It seems like a pretty good deal 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I would go for it!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

the problem is that one of the cards might be busted thou. Would it still be a good deal if it was only for one card?

the problem is that one of the cards might be busted thou. Would it still be a good deal if it was only for one card?

No

I would go down to 70 for the pair

its like dual GTX 750s (barely)

(also CAD)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

the price is in Canadian dollars. not american. the person who is selling the cars belives that some of the ram in the card isn't properly making a connection. Is this a problem, and if so, how would I be able to fix it? and if this is not the problem, what could possible problems be? The seller says that the screen "gets messed up" when the "broken" card is used

The 570 should perform slightly worse than the 750Ti and slightly better than the regular 750. But keep in mind the 1280MB frame buffer, the problems with SLI. The plus is that the 500 series supports DX12.

Motherboard: Asus X570-E
CPU: 3900x 4.3GHZ

Memory: G.skill Trident GTZR 3200mhz cl14

GPU: AMD RX 570

SSD1: Corsair MP510 1TB

SSD2: Samsung MX500 500GB

PSU: Corsair AX860i Platinum

Those are relics now and if SLI doesn't work for that particular game (Like Just Cause 3), then what good is a 2nd card.

You'd be better off getting a used 7870.