what monitor should i buy

Dizzl99
Go to solution Solved by Dizzl99,

so my PC specs are: CPU i7 4790k, 16gb ram, and i just got a gtx 980ti but i have absolute shit VGA monitors that my dad wasn't using anymore from his office so now that i have a good graphics card i'm thinking of investing a monitor but i have no clue when it comes to monitors so i need some help. also i don't want to spend too much money because i don't have that much left after buying the 980ti

so my PC specs are: CPU i7 4790k, 16gb ram, and i just got a gtx 980ti but i have absolute shit VGA monitors that my dad wasn't using anymore from his office so now that i have a good graphics card i'm thinking of investing a monitor but i have no clue when it comes to monitors so i need some help. also i don't want to spend too much money because i don't have that much left after buying the 980ti

need a budget

and currency

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

like less than 200 gbp

so like 300 USD

you could look on pc parts picker

What kind of games do you play? If a high refresh rate would be valuable to you then this might be worth considering

I've been pretty happy with my iiyama monitors, its on sale on amazon atm 190 down from 250 gbp.

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of moustaches by hipsters.