Ways to find dead pixels?

Lavish

Well, are there any programs I can use to see if there are any dead pixels? Thanks

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

Moved to Displays.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

http://www.strony.toya.net.pl/~awulkiew/?page=pixelrepairer〈=en I use this all the time. use the checkerboard pattern on a VGA display and hit auto calibrate, you will get a perfectly calibrated image. but its main purpose is finding and possibly fixing dead pixels

Well, are there any programs I can use to see if there are any dead pixels? Thanks

For dead pixels display a white image or something, so that your entire screen is white. You should see black spots/pixels if you have dead pixels. 

For stuck pixels display a black image or something, then follow the same process. This time though, look for any pixels that aren't black.

Take this image, drag it to your desktop, and put it in Full Screen.

And look closely at every pixel.

XAwcENu.png

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.