Can I game on a calculator?

LavaCooled

It depends, TI calculator, yes. But given the micro usb port and the high res screen, it was probably the HP Prime, so no.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

Im tempted to buy a Ti nspire cx just to game snake & such in class.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Ok so I was in class today and I was using a borrowed calculator. This thing was legit. It had a better resolution than my phone and all the bells and whistles. When I saw the micro USB charging port (yes you had to charge it like a phone) I wondered if I plugged the calculator into my computer could I somehow hack into it? I'm here to ask two questions. Can I hack into the calculator and change the way it works and can a high end calculator run retro games like snake centipede or mario

Holy crap thats one powerful calculator

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

It was probabaly a Ti nspire cx. Yes, you can run games on them and there are a few websites dediated to them.

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/nspire/lua/games/

The TI Nspires have mini usb, not micro.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

I have a TI Nspire CX, pretty decent gameboy emulator.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

As my friend used to say, "the only thing the HP [calculator] can't do is make coffee... but it can at least hold the recipe for it!"

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Maybe if you can run your own program on it but probably no. But i have actually overclocked a ti-80 calculator

Can it run crysis?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case