If i get another fucking blue screen.

zconflictz7

I got  another fucking blue screen so someone is gonna help me get to the bottom of this RIGHT FUCKING NOW.  OS - Windows  7

· 64bit 
· 
·  the OS is  full retail version
· Age of system, less then 2 months
· Age of OS installation - less than 2 months 
· CPU model
· no video card
· MotherBoard- mis gaming 5
· Power Supply - evga 750 watt
··  Deskto

All spec are on profile 

sysnative share link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ma9K-1hzEeXzI4a1A1ZUI4Mlk/view?usp=sharing help me

Do you have any idea what might be causing it?

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Do you have any idea what might be causing it?

Nope. it happens while watching youtube videos, playing games

Check the Eventmanager.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Nope. it happens while watching youtube videos, playing games

If it is a blue screen, it should give you an error message.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Check the Eventmanager.

does this help. Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Check the Eventmanager.

When i read it all i can get is a memory dump before it dissepears.

What am i looking for

Check the Windows Events at the timeframe the bluescreens happens. Than you check the event ID on http://www.eventid.net/

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Check the Windows Events at the timeframe the bluescreens happens. Than you check the event ID on http://www.eventid.net/

does these messages mean anything as why it happened. The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. 

(The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_VERBATIM&PROD_STORE'N'GO_U3&REV_6.51#0D41967010D228CD&0#.) 

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

youtube could be a flash update. update flash ( adobe )

have you checked windows updates for firmware lately?

No i have not. Let me check.

I have found a update and am now installing it. 

Sass is going to get you nowhere mister.

It might come to reinstalling windows.

After I installed my third monitor, I was getting random BSODs, and they only fixed themselves after I did a fresh install of Win10

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Sass is going to get you nowhere mister.

It might come to reinstalling windows.

After I installed my third monitor, I was getting random BSODs, and they only fixed themselves after I did a fresh install of Win10

When doing a full reinstall does that mean format the whole hdd or can you remove just the windows files. Also do i need to buy a copy of windows or can i just use the same one i used when i first the computer

Sounds like a broken Driver. Try to run the MS fixit tool, the repair function of your CD or just reinstall windows. The last one should do the trick 100%

Sounds like a broken Driver. Try to run the MS fixit tool, the repair function of your CD or just reinstall windows. The last one should do the trick 100%

For the ms fix do i need to download that? and for the cd one do i just the cd and put it into the cd rom and boot from rom i assume?

For the ms fix do i need to download that? and for the cd one do i just the cd and put it into the cd rom and boot from rom i assume?

Yes and yes.

Yes and yes.

Ok thanks. I will try ms fixit and the cd. Is there any form of stress test you can do? do you have a link for msfix it?

Ok i launched with the cd and did a repair and it said there was no problems detected. So will a fresh install be needed?

try disabling hardware acceleration for flash

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

My blue screens are always caused by bad memory.

What do you mean. Like failing ram etc

What do you mean. Like failing ram etc

I ran memtest and I got loads of errors. So I RMA'ed my RAM. Then I got new RAM, and I still had bluescreens. So I tried EVERYTHING to fix them, and no luck. 

Turns out my new RAM was faulty too. Replaced THAT set and now she runs flawlessly.