Anyone got a dead Gpu or extra cooler kicking arround

skullrebell

So im looking for a Dead gpu, or  extra cooler, for some art peices, sadly my states craigslist has nothing of use, If anyone has some dead Gpus or gpu coolers laying arround or know of some easy places to get them, please let me know, as everything ive been able to find on ebay, is really well old, im looking for something that has a modern looking cooler, not like the old nvidia 5000gt  thanks.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

I have an EVGA 970GTX inc with the ACX cooler on it, I'm taking it off going straight to water, however I'm in the UK

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Have you look around EBAY?

I do have some Titan X coolers here, but I use them in a display case my own ;). Most people will keep their stock coolers of their video cards though when they go for water cooling that they are able to put them back on later, when time comes to upgrade and sell the old cards.

Just buy a broken GPU of Ebay. Remove the cooler for hanging it on the wall and take the chip of the GPU, bore a hole through and take it as a key chain ;).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Have you look around EBAY?

I do have some Titan X coolers here, but I use them in a display case my own ;). Most people will keep their stock coolers of their video cards though when they go for water cooling that they are able to put them back on later, when time comes to upgrade and sell the old cards.

Just buy a broken GPU of Ebay. Remove the cooler for hanging it on the wall and take the chip of the GPU, bore a hole through and take it as a key chain ;).

ive found no luck with them on ebay.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I have an xfx 290 DD cooler on my desk. I dunno, I have been having some problems with my PC (could be the os or the gpu) and might need it for the return process if it is the gpu.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

when ever i search dead or broken graphics card, i dont get these type of results.

Maybe you should search a bit more common and not so specific. Just search for used Grpahics cards. You´ll see there´s a s..t ton out there ;).