H100i Gtx Fans super loud

I have a 100igtx It gets so loud when in use now the system doesn't get hot like 37c which means there doing their job i suppose, but they get so loud. When I put corsair link in quiet mode it does nothing. I went from having my computer on my desk to under my desk behind my monitors because of the fan noise. Lately its been getting loud again. I recently cleaned the fans but its getting so loud i can hear them over my headphones they are really annoying. Is there something wrong with my fans or do I need to get a pair of quiet ones if so which.

The fans that Corsair includes with most of their stuff are absolute garbage.

I recommend Fractal Venturi fans, or if you wanna step it up a few bucks go EK Vardar. If you're feeling really needy and have the money, go Noctua.

The fans that Corsair includes with most of their stuff are absolute garbage.

I recommend Fractal Venturi fans, or if you wanna step it up a few bucks go EK Vardar. If you're feeling really needy and have the money, go Noctua.

At this point i just miss the silence i had before I had a rajientek triton on it and the pump/res cracked so i got this h100i and te fans alone are driving me nuts 

At this point i just miss the silence i had before I had a rajientek triton on it and the pump/res cracked so i got this h100i and te fans alone are driving me nuts 

I used Fractal Venturi fans on the last gaming build I did for someone and the whole system really surprised me with how quiet it was. Those Corsair fans are just garbage; Corsair needs to do something about that, seriously.

But yeah, get some better fans and that whole AIO will be dead silent.

The Corsair fans are known to get loud as they can go up to a high RPM. If the fans are PWM compatible, use the software on your motherboard and create a custom fan curve for them, where the fans can adjust their RPM based on CPU temps. Create a fan curve such that the fans are quiet when your PC is not under load and at an acceptable noise level when your PC is under load

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5