Teespring Store

So during WAN a couple of weeks ago, Linus mentioned a promo code for the Teespring store for the holidays, what is it? I couldn't find it, and would love to buy some shirts for my brother and I.

Thanks bros.

Seconded on this promo code thing. I've got a couple reasons to buy the Keep on Digging shirt...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello every body

I'm new here so I apologize for this fist massage.

Dose any one know what the hell is going on with Teespring? 
I've ordered from them because Linus kind of promoting them, not that I'm blaming him, I blame myself, should've checked.
anyway, I've ordered 3 items and got only 1 and even that was a wrong item. for two weeks now I've been trying to contact them in any way possible but they just ignore me, where before I've purchased, there where 2 different employees answering my emails within hours.
then I went to their facebook page... and my eyes where darken.
It appears there are hundreds like me and even worst, some people got money drawn from their account for things they did not order. 
looks like an out right scam to me.

Dose anyone know what the hell is going on over there?

Thanks

-snip-

i would suggest making a new thread for this instead of highjacking somebody elses, you'll get more, better responses. does seem serious though.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

sorry for that and thanks for the reply. do you suggest I'd do that in general discussion or what?